What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs South Sydney @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 25: South Sydney v Newcastle

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Knight Tales

Bench
Highlights how on the nose Hastings is too.
And yet apparently has been outstanding as a lock in Cup. Now perhaps Sheens actually was right. Also begs the question why that option is not on the table. Put Jacko at lock. Pretty much highlights Jackson needs to be off the ball at first receiver but can still be effective. Why has our cup coach worked that out? Played his two best games at 13. He has also ran for a lot of metres which is pretty unexpected. He’d get the ball across the park faster than Elliott can as a ball playing lock.

Elliott is a hard worker. But by rights should be on the bench in a full strength side.

perverse

Referee
There is no way Hastings is a 800k level NRL lock. We need to get him off the books.
He's not an 800k anything. What confuses me about the details from his current stint in reserves is that he ran for over 200m into the teeth of a forward pack at NSW Cup level... but shits himself every time a defender coughs in his direction in first grade?

Something about him just doesn't seem right at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me if he's lost the goodwill of his teammates at the club at this point. It happens everywhere else he goes.

Go back to England, Jackson. You did good enough over there that being a total dickhead didn't matter.

PhilGould

Bench
Comment from the bloke on the other forum earlier today:

"NEWS

AOB wants to pick hastings but “leadership group” have turned on hastings big time therefore coach won’t play him."

Apey

Staff member
He's not an 800k anything. What confuses me about the details from his current stint in reserves is that he ran for over 200m into the teeth of a forward pack at NSW Cup level... but shits himself every time a defender coughs in his direction in first grade?

Something about him just doesn't seem right at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me if he's lost the goodwill of his teammates at the club at this point. It happens everywhere else he goes.

Go back to England, Jackson. You did good enough over there that being a total dickhead didn't matter.
I could not imagine him making even half of those metres in first grade.