What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Bulldogs @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rex2ce

Juniors
If we put the dogs away it will show that maybe things are finally changing for the better,still a long way to go in the season but there is very promising signs ahead if the team can maintain the commitment shown from the first two rounds.
I would hate to front up to training on Monday if the dogs beat us, could be a long session

BrotherJim05

Bench
As long as we don't underestimate the dogs I feel we could win this and win big.

They have shuffled a number of players around so realistically they are trying to find a competitive combination and get there season on track from there. If we go in with an attitude to grind them out for the first 50-60 minutes we will be able to blow them off the park in the last 20.

The fitness levels of our players is f**king incredible. Luke Lewis on 360 mentioned our stats in first and second half are almost identical....

super_coach

First Grade
Any team can beat any team in the first six weeks. Playing at home is a advantage, but a lot depends who gets the rub of the green. Last week we got a lot of close calls go our way. Not saying they were wrong calls, but another week, we don’t get them.
The Dogs still have plenty of good players who will come out of the blocks at a 100 miles a hour.
Call me negative, but this is going to be a really hard game to win. On form, a walk in the park but I get the feeling this might not be a happy day. I guess I am just scared from so many of these games having bad outcomes in the past

Shredder

Juniors
Oh - f**k me - well there you go - lets go for three of them then.

For and against are again going to be a big deal this year I think, so lets win big,

Trollhammaren

Juniors

For and against are again going to be a big deal this year I think, so lets win big,

Aye, looking at the draw we need to win this, and win well.

We have games coming up against the Panthers (twice), Broncos, Souffs, Roosters, and Storm before the bye which will show if we're the real deal or not.

Tiger Ted

Bench

Was at the annihilation of the dogs in Rd 24 ‘05 @ Homebush.Had the feeling we could do something special in the finals after this stupendous victory.Can see a return to the glory days of ‘05 over the next few yrs while Madge is in control.

Btw we will win Sunday & Cleary won’t b getting much sleep next wk knowing we r the real deal & we will b going to the foot of the mountain undefeated with the formline & ability to get the better of the unscrupulous impostor.

Das Hassler

Bench
On a related note...i can't believe Dean Pay is under any pressure to keep his job...through no fault of his he had to cut loose 6 current or former origin players..Brad Arthur and Nathan Brown have been trading spoons for how long now and their clubs stay solid with them..their finish to last season showed they're not to be taken too lightly...
A hungry hound hunts best

WT Unity

Juniors
Weve never put 50 points on a team in our history. Just saying......

OK - Not a margin of 50 but 50 points in a Semi-Final gotta be worth mentioning - I will never forget this game (or the whole final series and the exhilarating brand of football that we played). Hodgon's 30 point haul including 3 tries is one of the all time great West Tigers performances!

Wests Tigers 2005 Finals Series Results[2]
Round
Opponent Result Date Venue Crowd Referee
Qualifying Final North Queensland Cowboys Win 9 September 2005 Telstra Stadium (H) 26,463 Paul Simpkins
50 - Wests Tigers (Tries: Hodgson 3, Richards, Fulton, Whatuira, Fitzhenry, Elford; Goals: Hodgson 9)
6 - Cowboys (Tries: Sing; Goals: Hannay)

Anyone notice how there has been little mention of the ‘R’ word this week while we are winning and sitting top of the table.

Latest posts