What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Bulldogs @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HyperActive1

Juniors
Can't wait for this one. Will go a long way to telling all if we are pretenders or the real deal. Or the Dogies will fold and we will have to wait till next week.
Just hope the positive press has not gone to their heads.

gordsy

Juniors
Fonua with some awful passes. Matterson should be abused for letting that try in and Benji needs to puts blokes on the ground not just hold on to them till the ref calls held. And I see Brooks is back to the when in doubt bomb, even if we're 40 out and no one is chasing. I know Madge will iron this out in time but it's frustrating to watch us do the same shit year after year

Das Hassler

Bench
It was 20 something minutes before the dogs got their first so theory is still on our side

Turned up expecting to win...masterful coaching by Pay

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Ill add something here.
Matterson is average as hell.
Mbye is the comps worst fullback
Brooks is shit on a stick.
We need a goal kicker

The unknown

Juniors
We really are feel good team only. When everything goes our way we are on fire and hard to stop but..

When shit hits the fan we drop like flies very quickly, at absolutely no time did we look like stopping the Dogs momentum

Hopefully that's the reality check we needed out of the way nice and early

Tigerm

Coach
I could only watch the last 20, (I wont bother watching the full match now:D) the score shows we got a flogging, but we didn't seem to give up at the end, so agree with Das we need to move on.

The unknown

Juniors
Ill add something here.
Matterson is average as hell.
Mbye is the comps worst fullback
Brooks is shit on a stick.
We need a goal kicker

Feel the same about Mbye...wouldn't say worst but he deadset looks like he does everything in slow motion. Lucky for us we've invested 3 years in him..

Brooks and Matts will be fine, everyone played bad

macnaz

Staff member
Haha.. we all laugh about the Tigers losing games against shit sides , but it is an undeniable FACT! There is no other side in the history of rugby league that does it better and more consistently then us.
It f**ken sickens me to be honest, different coach ,different team ,different year BUT it never ever changes.
f**k off to Perth and maybe the change of location may distance us from the heavily embedded loser mentality.. it is never going to go away and whilst we have it ...not playing finals football will continue like each and every year .
It's so predictable its becoming f**king ridiculous!

A try against the run of play and we folded too easily in the first half. Needed a big start to the second and we gifted them another try. Showed up expecting to win and rightfully got pasted.

That said can we sign a goal kicker who isn't a complete liability in every other aspect of the game, this is our 11th season since Hodgson left the club and I would be shocked if we have had a kicker since then who kicks above 75% apart from Jordan Rankin.....who was a complete liability in every other aspect of th game. If we had it back to 22-12 with 15 to go maybe we get them a little worried, but at 22-8 it was game over.

gordsy

Juniors
We should get ian roberts in training sessions, if he gets over the top of you then he gets behind you as well.
Let's see how many people laugh when we lose then....

west4ever

Juniors
Best game dogs play all season, tigers smash Penrith next weekend, Reynolds 2 assists with 3 try’s, good thing it happened this week if it happened next week we would loose by 50

macnaz

Staff member
We really are feel good team only. When everything goes our way we are on fire and hard to stop but..

When shit hits the fan we drop like flies very quickly, at absolutely no time did we look like stopping the Dogs momentum

Hopefully that's the reality check we needed out of the way nice and early
Lol.. our reality checks need a losing streak of 6 games and to miss the finals by 2 points. And we have the hardest off season ever and repeat the same shit the following year.

Das Hassler

Bench
Dogs were very good ...they did their homework on us..i still....moreso ..believe we needed Reynolds today...we had no energy and our spine couldnt produce any ... guaranteed he would have
Never mind....Panthers next week is all that matters now.
And they certainly saw THAT side of Madge after fulltime...i doubt there'll be much light n breezy feelgood media stuff coming from the players this week.

Latest posts