What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs St Geo Illa @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 6: Wests Tigers v St Geo Illa

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not really confident about this either. Having said that, Saints have shown, just like us, an inability to convert red zone territory into points. Saints have also shown though and inability to defend their line so I think that will be the deciding factor in a narrow tigers win.

If Galvin was playing my confidence would be sky high. Funny how we've come to depend on an 18 year old with only a couple of 1st grade games under his belt.

WA Tiger

Bench
You’d think Sullivan would want to perform against his old club..If he can do anything half decent Sezer will be there to compliment him with his usual class.Im sure Benjis been in his ear about the best way to go about it.. .hopefully he’s past the idea of being the main man coz he’s not..just calm the fk down and let’s see what you can do..He will prob be the difference. The rest of the team are strong. We should win .

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
I’ll head out and have a look but I think the saints will beat us soundly. I’m thinking we won’t see much of Korisau this week

Vic Mackey

Referee
If we had Galvin, Fainu x2 and Bateman I’d happily back us. Our depth is being tested early in the season and I don’t have much confidence in the players coming in.

huge game in the aspect of our season. Next 2 weeks we have panthers and broncos, if we drop this there’s every chance we’re 2-5, suddenly the encouraging start to the season is gone.

hopefully a big crowd can get behind the guys and influence a few decent calls from the ref

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Yeah it’s gonna be tough without our full strength side. Dragons like us, are clunky at best but they have a physical forward pack. If we don’t get on top of them early I fear they’ll roll up field quite easily

it wasn’t that long ago that, albeit a trial they monstered us quite easily

Perth Tiger

Bench
I am worried about Sloan. He is just the type of shit/flaky player that will score a hat trick and look a million bucks against us while coming up with errors against other teams.

The Kick chase in the first 10 or 15 minutes will tell us if we are going to him him tear us apart

Latest posts