What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt & Max Feagai

Maddragon99

Juniors
OK some posters really don’t rate Nene at all. Beautiful highlights reel with a mix of 33 NRL try’s ; long range trys, high catch try’s, bustling try’s and well plain amazing contortionist try’s.

His 2019 ankle injury with cowboys was severe with horror break and dislocation double wamy His 2020 sharks try saw him scoop up a dropped ball and sprint 65 metres with the Penrith backline left behind as the after burners kicked in. He is a magnificent athlete in full flight.

yes he broke a contract with us to go to cowboys ( we realeased him on request I understand). We missed his powerful early count metre gains and sheer big guy speed. Plenty to like about Nene.

They are big dudes

I like the idea of playing them together on the left side as they have played a lot of footy together which means they will instinctively be in the right place at the right time more often than not

fast and powerful

Oh when da Saints!!!’

Maddragon99

Juniors
They are big dudes

I like the idea of playing them together on the left side as they have played a lot of footy together which means they will instinctively be in the right place at the right time more often than not

fast and powerful

Oh when da Saints!!!’
I know the thought makes you salivate. We only scored 5 tries on the left last year compared to 28 on the right in 20 games. Just playing the Feagai’s on the left probably adds 20 tries straight away.

possm

Coach
I know the thought makes you salivate. We only scored 5 tries on the left last year compared to 28 on the right in 20 games. Just playing the Feagai’s on the left probably adds 20 tries straight away.
And before the Lomax era when Aitken was at right centre, I believe it was the opposite situation, with most attack and tries going down the left side.

George Dragon

Juniors

possm

Coach
I'd say, for season 2021, our left side is looking solid. Time will tell whether Norman will be our weak link on the left or if he can step up big time for season 2021. What is comforting now is the thought that we have a ready made five-eighth in waiting (Sullivan or Bird) to fill the void if required.
So with:
10. Vaughan
11. Sims

6. Norman / Sullivan or Bird
4. Max Feagai
2. Matt Feagai
I believe we are looking much better on the left side. What a different look the Feagai twins make to our backline! Norman will need to step up in attack and defence to retain his spot.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
The Feagai twins are sure to future on the left side of our backline. Their time will most definitely be when they are judged by the selectors to be the best players for the job. So maybe in 2021 or maybe the latter part of 2021 or maybe 2022.

One thing I'm sure of is that once they are deemed to be our best option on the left, they will do there very best for the club and be proud to play in the big red V.

To say that they will improve our lot on the left is an understatement. Any of the wingers in contention would fair better with Max Feagai, Williame or Bird inside them. Having to rely on Aitken to setup his winger to score a try was something that the play makers had no confidence in. So, the left v right try total of last season is sure to be evened out in 2021 with the absence of Aitken.

Lomax on the right was the go to man maily because he was willing to and knew how to set up his winger.

denis preston

First Grade
The Feagai twins are sure to future on the left side of our backline. Their time will most definitely be when they are judged by the selectors to be the best players for the job. So maybe in 2021 or maybe the latter part of 2021 or maybe 2022.

One thing I'm sure of is that once they are deemed to be our best option on the left, they will do there very best for the club and be proud to play in the big red V.

To say that they will improve our lot on the left is an understatement. Any of the wingers in contention would fair better with Max Feagai, Williame or Bird inside them. Having to rely on Aitken to setup his winger to score a try was something that the play makers had no confidence in. So, the left v right try total of last season is sure to be evened out in 2021 with the absence of Aitken.

Lomax on the right was the go to man maily because he was willing to and knew how to set up his winger.

I think that before signing up a player from another club , do due diligence from his clubs supporters first , as they watch every game and have a better handle than so called commentators and the like. The figures on Aitkins role for his outside men is incredibly damming. Remember Florence scored 5 try's outside him one year but 16 ( ?? ) the next year when changing sides. Very glad we saw sense and let him go. A very good footballer Aitkin could be but geez his skills coach ( and Young his defence coach ) have surely been sleeping on the job the last 5 years.