What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Prior (Spoiler)

How many weeks will Prior get?

• 5 weeks

Votes: 20 14.9%
  • 6 weeks

Votes: 26 19.4%
  • 7 weeks

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • 8 weeks

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • 9 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 10 weeks

Votes: 18 13.4%
  • 11 weeks

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 12 weeks

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • 12+ weeks

Votes: 19 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Do you know what a simpleton is?

Do you know what a f**kwit is? Here, I'll provide you with some reference material:

mirror.jpg

Mr Fourex

Bench
And yet you fail to quote it. What I see in those pages is lots of people melting down claiming Prior should get 12+ weeks, the rest of the season, even rubbed out for life and posters like you claiming "meltdowns" Among the dragon supporters and yet in the light of 5 weeks it is questionable which supporter base was actually melting down on Friday night.:eek:

That is all

FMD mate....quote it?

You had 10,000 posts in the first hour after the game was over. All of them squealing.

You expect someone to quote all of them...?

:lol:

KiamaSaint

Coach
FMD mate....quote it?

You had 10,000 posts in the first hour after the game was over. All of them squealing.

You expect someone to quote all of them...?

Just one will do, like One that said the nuffie should be rubbed out for the season, for example.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Someone in this thread, I'm not finding it for you.

You're the one making the claim, the onus of proof is on you.

If you're so utterly convinced there is ANYONE in this thread who can be identified as a NSW fan suggesting Matt Prior would ever be considered for a Blues jersey, then FIND IT.

Until such time, you're full of utter, utter shit.

Desert Qlder

First Grade

You're the one making the claim, the onus of proof is on you.

If you're so utterly convinced there is ANYONE in this thread who can be identified as a NSW fan suggesting Matt Prior would ever be considered for a Blues jersey, then FIND IT.

Until such time, you're full of utter, utter shit.

"Onus of proof" :lol::lol::lol:...what next, are you going to want my modus operandi with plausible deniabililty also?

Seeing as it is clearly soooooo very important to you, here you go ya big girl.

No. Far more entertaining watching Banjo twangers going off a bout a dastardly Blue getting off light.

Oh and you're full of utter, utter, utter shit.

nqboy

First Grade
I posted early we could start the bididng at 4 weeks. Later I thought 4-6 would be about right. Given that the 5 weeks included a Guilty Plea discount (can anyone confirm this or is it just MJ rationalisation?) that would have taken it to about 7 weeks, I'm happy with that.

As for the Nuremberg defence raised by Prior and Price, what the hell has that got to do with anything? Totally irrelevant, stop wasting our time and trying to muddy the waters.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Given that the 5 weeks included a Guilty Plea discount (can anyone confirm this or is it just MJ rationalisation?)

I was under the impression that a guilty plea had no impact on cases referred straight to the judiciary.

Could be wrong, maybe it was an EARLY plea had no impact.

_Johnsy

Referee
"Onus of proof" :lol::lol::lol:...what next, are you going to want my modus operandi with plausible deniabililty also?

Seeing as it is clearly soooooo very important to you, here you go ya big girl.

Oh and you're full of utter, utter, utter shit.

Ronnie meant a NSW based player & you know it.

Surely you cannot be that thick. ???????

KiamaSaint

Coach
Oh I dunno mate

.......thought this was funny though

on page 4

of 38 pages

kiamasaint.jpg

:thumb - good one, out of the "10,000 posts on the first night all squealing" you choose this one. Guilty your honour:sarcasm:.

Rather, in light of the 5 weeks handed down it would appear those calling for the guy to be rubbed out for the season, including you, were having the meltdown. Further evidenced by the fact that you backpedal 3 pages later.

KiamaSaint

Coach
I posted early we could start the bididng at 4 weeks. Later I thought 4-6 would be about right. Given that the 5 weeks included a Guilty Plea discount (can anyone confirm this or is it just MJ rationalisation?) that would have taken it to about 7 weeks, I'm happy with that.

As for the Nuremberg defence raised by Prior and Price, what the hell has that got to do with anything? Totally irrelevant, stop wasting our time and trying to muddy the waters.

I posted 6-8 weeks and agree with your assessment. I am glad for the young man that it was only 5 weeks.

Nuremberg defence is not irrelevant, if true it is ridiculous.

Last edited: