What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May 21 Goodbye cruel world..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozbash

Referee
So, are you ready ?

88626686.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
some tossbag jew who didn't want to be a jew, so he made up his own cult.

Jews didn't like it, so they killed him.

Such a fair and equitable legal system back then.

Jesbass

First Grade
As a Bible believing Christian, I recognise this as complete and utter tripe.

On a side note, May 21 happens to be when my daughter turns 1 year old. End of the world on my daughter's birthday? Over my dead body!

Oh, wait... :sarcasm:

Didgi

ZOMG, Jesbass' daughter is teh Satan! Lets invent impossible witchcraftery tests to decide!!1!

ozbash

Referee
Well I'm pissed off that I'll probably be dead and wont see the Warriors v Bunnies.

It's all Sandow's fault...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Oh yeah, I forogot what the title said.

So who made up this prophecy?
It's about the Rapture.

From: http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/...-movement-harms-christianity/comment-page-28/

A 2004 Newsweek poll revealed that 55 percent of Americans believe in the Rapture, the snatching away of all Christians prior to the end of the world and the return of Jesus Christ.

Gotta love the yanks. So much cool stuff comes out of there... but so many nutters.

And this...

One of those fanatics is Harold Camping, the founder of the Christian broadcasting ministry Family Radio in Oakland, California. Camping has predicted that the Rapture will occur at 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 21, followed by the end of the world five months later on October 21, 2011.

Argh... last drinks at 6:00pm. That takes me back.

But it seems that us non-believers get another five months of partying - 45% in the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts