What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

StormHi

Juniors
Less agree with you about vave, and yeah some heart in boots moments tonight was a great game of footy! Ugly and rough just the way I like em :)

Butters

Bench
The first team to start a season with 8 wins in a row since 1996. Quick someone ban Melbourne from the NRL again they're making a mockery of the competition with their blatant cheating!

How else could they possibly be dominating the competition like this? :cool:

This Year?

Immortal
The first team to start a season with 8 wins in a row since 1996. Quick someone ban Melbourne from the NRL again they're making a mockery of the competition with their blatant cheating!

117358.jpg

Manu Vatuvei

Coach

meh. Warriors with Johnson, Locke and someone other than Inu tonight towel them up. Chinks in the armour for sure.

StormHi

Juniors
Manu man grow up your 65 minute team got schooled. was impressed with your pack but we have beaten the dogs and the warriors the wabbits and the raiders who else's foward pack do we need to roll over before you haters give credit to a team that deserves it.

Butters you are still a gimp!!

some11

Referee
Stat:

15 teams have won the opening 8 matches of the season. Since GF's were introduced in 1954 only one of the 7 has won the comp (1959 Saints)

Butters

Bench
Stat:

15 teams have won the opening 8 matches of the season. Since GF's were introduced in 1954 only one of the 7 has won the comp (1959 Saints)

So what you're saying is when Melbourne go on to win the GF they'll be at least equal to if not better than the St George teams which won 11 straight?

blaza88z

Coach
yes that's exactly what he's saying, nothing to do with the other 6 teams who failed, nothing at all

idiot.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Still a tainted line up. I will say that Slater has been brilliant this season, in particular his ball playing skills.

Give us a heads up when the storm produce a Victorian into first grade rather than imported Queenslanders. Hopefully I'll still be around in 50 years time.

azza29

Juniors
Give us a heads up when the storm produce a Victorian into first grade rather than imported Queenslanders. Hopefully I'll still be around in 50 years time.

Yeah because all Sharks players are born and raised in Cronulla, right? Oh wait it's a professional league not the under 9's...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Yeah because all Sharks players are born and raised in Cronulla, right? Oh wait it's a professional league not the under 9's...
I'm only asking for one, not a whole side. The storm have been around for 15 years, it's time to start producing your own.

Hallatia

Referee
I'm only asking for one, not a whole side. The storm have been around for 15 years, it's time to start producing your own.
I am certain they had one a few years back and he was often refered to as the only one, but then he moved to a different club, possibly in England?

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Still a tainted line up. I will say that Slater has been brilliant this season, in particular his ball playing skills.

Happy 50th! Mahe Fonua, in the 2012 FG squad, currently injured but may see some time in the NRL this year, definately next year imo. Plus a few in U20s who will be up there in the NRL squad in the next 2 or 3 years & even more in SG Ball coming through.

azza29

Juniors
Happy 50th! Mahe Fonua, in the 2012 FG squad, currently injured but may see some time in the NRL this year, definately next year imo. Plus a few in U20s who will be up there in the NRL squad in the next 2 or 3 years & even more in SG Ball coming through.

This, and maybe we'll see a few more once the NRL decide to get serious about promoting the game to juniors down here too. Could be something along the lines of "rugby league: perfect for fat kids" ;)

Butters

Bench
Well the greatest rugby league team of all time have made their fifth grand final since 2006, a remarkable achievement which no one with a fully functioning brain can deny. However as we all know Melbourne's most recent success can only be explained by one thing and one thing only, "cheating" the salary cap. One can only hope that the NRL will conduct a full investigation of this most blatant cap rorting as there can be no other reason to explain how Melbourne are just so damn good. :lol: