What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne must still be cheating the cap

POPEYE

Coach
Care to explain away 2007? Manly finished above all legitimate sides in 2007, finishing the season 6 points clear of their nearest rival and won all the finals matches they played against legitimate sides. How did the Storm not rob Manly of a premiership in 2007?

What are you saying fc . . . Manly were the best side in the comp in 2007 and what happened in the pissant cup means nothing.

Butters

Bench
Another round, another win for the greatest rugby league team to ever play the game. :cool:

Get used to seeing Melbourne on top of the ladder (a sight you all should be familiar with by now after dominating the NRL for so many years) they won't be budged from the top spot.

Butters

Bench
I was asking Butters, not you humble and modest legitimate supporters ;-)

I bet hes the type of fan who storms (lol) out of the stadium when they're about to lose, if he even goes to games.

A true fan is someone who supports their club through thick and thin and fights for justice and equality in the NRL, someone such as myself. Not someone who is disappointed or ashamed of what Melbourne did to the NRL, when it is the NRL who have wronged Melbourne.

And no i don't leave Melbourne games early, If i did i would have never had the privilege to witness the greatest ever sporting comeback in the 08 semi vs Brisbane. :cool:

StormHi

Juniors
I was at that game Butters and pretty sure I saw you crying and I do mean Crying. :)

Butters STFU you arent so much a fan as a delusional nitwit.

some11

Referee
And no i don't leave Melbourne games early, If i did i would have never had the privilege to witness the greatest ever sporting comeback in the 08 semi vs Brisbane. :cool:

Maybe you should've saved that effort for the game that mattered ;-)

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
A true fan is someone who supports their club through thick and thin and fights for justice and equality in the NRL, someone such as myself. Not someone who is disappointed or ashamed of what Melbourne did to the NRL, when it is the NRL who have wronged Melbourne.

You are on drugs. Double the dose until symptoms of life clear up.:sarcasm:

HowHigh

Coach
Butters is just a troll
Not even going to bother trying to argue with his rubbish about the Storm, thats just what he wants

Butters

Bench
Butters is just a troll
Not even going to bother trying to argue with his rubbish about the Storm, thats just what he wants

I'm glad you've finally come to terms with the facts of the matter and realised there is no arguing that Melbourne were harshly and unjustly dealt with in 2010.

Brutus

Referee
Melbourne just beat Glebe 26-24.

Harold Cecil from the losing team won MOM. Slater scored 3 tries for Melb.

Not a bad effort from Glebe considering most of their players are over 115 years old.

bottle

Coach
tumblr_lm6gu9IYlw1qecxv1o1_500.gif

This is still the most intelligent response in this thread.

Butters

Bench
7 games for 7 wins. The last time the greatest rugby league team to play the game started a season with 7 straight wins was 2007. I wonder what else they did in 2007...

5wDkk.jpg

bmVId.jpg

Isn't it funny how a team rebuilding from being completely gutted by the NRL is achieving the same things a supposedly illegal team were doing? It's almost as if Melbourne's "cheating" had no effect on their performance at all and that they were simply just a superior team.

Deal with it biznitches. :cool:

LESStar58

Referee
Ugly win but I'll take it. The most I've been worried about a game of footy so far this year. Shame I'll be stressing again in 2 weeks time. Wonder if the Warriors deliver the loss that top teams have to have from time to time. Poor handling let the dogs down and it was only last ditch defense of Chambers and Oneills side of the park that saved us. Why they didn't go field goal with prime real estate (instead of 45 metres out!) I'll never know.

Also, Storm need to lock in Vave long term! The guy is a farkin' machine!!

Latest posts