What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles-- Live Updates *spoilers* inc Lower Grades

roopy

Referee
Manly are trying harder - but Melbourne are just too good at the moment.

Manly will need to settle down and play good fair footy to win - giving away penalties is killing them.

Bicey_18

Bench
Onan the barbarian said:
Is this the Roosters-St George thread you fool!!!!!

Bit tense r we? So what if the result is posted in here...

I'd worry bout the 2nd half rather than go off over another games result posted here

Cletus

First Grade
](*,)

Anyway, good game so far. Looked like Melbourne were going to trample us in the first 15 minutes but our defence has been top notch apart from the last five minutes. I'm pretty happy to be a converted try behind at half time. Looking foward to Rose running amok after halftime.

scottyeel

Bench
Bicey_18 said:

I'd worry bout the 2nd half rather than go off over another games result posted here
So maybe people are waiting for it to come on so they can watch it without knowing the results. that's why people use the term "spoilers".:roll:

Bicey_18 said:

Some people want to watch the game at 9:20 without knowing the result! ;-)

wittyfan

Referee
tbone10 said:
F**k you wittyfan just because your boyfriend isn't good enough for NRL footy

Witty is good enough for NRL footy. The Warriors will be a serious premiership threat next year.

And these forums aren't big enough for an effnic clone.

Onan the barbarian said:
Yes I'm tense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's a delayed telecast for the other game and I want to watch it without knowing the results. Can you think of any reason, any reason at all, that someone with half a brain would put the score of the other game in this thread!?!?!??!

Caarn Onan, as tense as things may be, its a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. ;-) Lets get these Eagles home somehow? :p

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Melbourne will kill manly if the usual suspects (Dunley, Watmough, Burns and Matai) continue to give dumbass penalties.

scottyeel

Bench
The storm looked awesome early on and I reckon Manly did well to stay with them. IMO Manly need to score 1st in the 2nd half but to have any chance of winning it.

Game on for the second half!!

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 10 (Bell, Robertson Tries, Orford 1/2)

Melbourne Storm 16 (Inglis, C. Smith, Crocker Tries, C.Smith 2/4)

31 to go.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 10 (Bell, Robertson Tries, Orford 1/2)

Melbourne Storm 16 (Inglis, C. Smith, Crocker Tries, C.Smith 2/4)

Latest posts