What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

Fein

First Grade
So was it an acquisition or a merger when a West Australian and a foreigner took over a club worth about $5, changed the trading name to Blackcourt and moved them out to Homebush ?

Juanone you are a deluded dickhead. No takeover took place, no merge either. Blackcourt have 75% of the management rights. Dumb merkin.

bottle

Coach
Oh, the irony

Oh, the irony.

Nothing in forum life can make a person look more stupid than correcting others on spelling and grammar with an error laden reply.

Yes, point taken. However I believe it's now an accepted practice to start sentences with 'And' and 'But', something which was unacceptable when I was schooled a long, long time ago. 'Gonna' was intentional, and 'out' was an error caused by typing in haste. But I'll takes me lumps, I earnsed 'em.

Thing being I recognise the errors you highlighted. I wonder if the two clowns I referred to even know what their errors were?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looks like Juan is owning the stench.

But who actuallly owns the Rabbitohs brand?

Not much is spoken of this. For all intents and purposes, the brand name was bought and reinvented.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lol@the merging of this thread. You're a precious cat, willow
You're one paranoid dude stench. I did nothing of the sort.

I actually invited Softie to start a new thread. FMD, you have some real issues.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Fein, i merged the threads you stupid and senile old twig

quit being so paranoid

why don't you just piss off again like you did after the GF

tree molesting wanker

Last edited: