What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mergers and Premiership Tallies

How Many GF's have they won

• Total voters

SoftSydney

Juniors
Fein, i merged the threads you stupid and senile old twig

quit being so paranoid

why don't you just piss off again like you did after the GF

tree molesting wanker

You snuffed a quality thread that put the argument to bed, your not worthy of being a moderator your judgment is piss piss piss poor and your bias. Fancy a moderator abusing a poster, it says a lot about you mate!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
All I can say is you got owned and you know it :lol:

Ah, the old 'I won' argument followed by emoticon(s). Always impressive.

Softie, you forget that in another thread I told you to start a new thread. And like a good lassie, you did what you were told.

You'll get over it, one day.

Softie, you forget that in another thread I told you to start a new thread. And like a good lassie, you did what you were told.

:lol: Big man behind the keyboard threatens to bring down an entire forum because you've been owned.

lol

Would you like me to keep going princess?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You forgot the emoticon.

Searching old posts in other forums for irrelevant comments. I thought you said you lost that ability.

Was it you who threaten to bring down the forums?

What's up Waiders? Surely a young go-getter like you would have a few real life mates on a Friday night.

SoftSydney

Juniors

The impressive part was the "facts" to which you had nothing but fluff! All my love Lassie :lol:

:lol: I'd just knew you'd try to weasel your way out of it - your e-penis is way too big for you to admit you're wrong about about anything

Here you are whinger, for the sake of it

You forgot the emoticon

The emoticon is at the front of your post

Searching old posts in other forums for irrelevant comments. I thought you said you lost that ability.

lol - hardly irrelevant. You're accusing someone of doing something you are guilty of yourself

Was it you who threaten to bring down the forums?

I believe it was the user "Ralph Wiggum" you were referring to

What's up Waiders? Surely a young go-getter like you would have a few real life mates on a Friday night.

Saving money for an event tomorrow

Just a tip - take it or leave it - you don't have to have the last word on everything old man. It's not going to make you look anymore pathetic than you already are; infact, it might actually save you a smidgen of credibility

Cuppy

Juniors
It wasn't a merge, it was take over. But they now have more players based in the Illawarra, train in the Illawarra and come from the Illawarra. There first GF team had at least 10 Illawarra players for god sake.

The reality is the St george part is the weakest link. Haha.

juanfarkall

Coach
It wasn't a merge, it was take over. But they now have more players based in the Illawarra, train in the Illawarra and come from the Illawarra. There first GF team had at least 10 Illawarra players for god sake.

The reality is the St george part is the weakest link. Haha.

was unaware that the residential qualification was being used this century...

FYI the entire squad train at facilities at both ends of the Highway.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Unfortunately Cuppy, there are some people who actually believe it to be that simple. Fact is, the Steelers were about the fold in 1998. If not for the joint venture, there would be no NRL games in Wollongong. Plus no development programs in place like we have now. And the Illawarra juniors, what was left of them, would have simply been subject to the open market.

St George had the money and this made the joint venture possible. St George also had the more successful name for marketing. The Illawarra has a big backyard of juniors. So it is a good partnership.

Thanks to the joint venture, junior development in the Illawarra is stronger than it would have been, and numerous NRL clubs have benefitted from this.

juanfarkall

Coach
It's not going to make you look anymore pathetic than you already are; infact, it might actually save you a smidgen of credibility

I have met Willow a few times and never thought of him being pathetic.
In fact he is quite a snappy dresser and rather eloquent, which is more than I can say for some of the company he has been seen with on occasions.
Certainly he presents better than anyone I saw when I recently spent a lifetime in Canberra on a recent weekend, although there were some locals in leather collars which looked like they had been well looked after.

BTW when will the Canberra airport be finished ?
It is surely the worst capital city airport in Asia.