What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

fish

Juniors
oh please fish arogant , you still havnt said who you follow

That's not arogant mate,I thought it was quite obvious so I didn't bother or maybe just forgot to include it........The once and soon to be again Mighty SeaEagles... :D

fish

Juniors
by the wat i dont find roosters fans arrogant, i mean all the crap they put up with on the nrl pages is unbelievable and if they dare return serve there arrogant

They probably aren't really,it's more the perception of them being that I was alluding to.Same way that every body said we were arogant when we had a succesfull club but you couldn't find a nicer bunch of people.........If I do say so myself.

fish said:
oh please fish arogant , you still havnt said who you follow

That's not arogant mate,I thought it was quite obvious so I didn't bother or maybe just forgot to include it........The once and soon to be again Mighty SeaEagles... :D

Eelsta....the way he evaded the question was a dead giveaway who he supported.

I think it's time to laugh at Manly again..........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eelsta

Bench
fish said:
by the wat i dont find roosters fans arrogant, i mean all the crap they put up with on the nrl pages is unbelievable and if they dare return serve there arrogant

They probably aren't really,it's more the perception of them being that I was alluding to.Same way that every body said we were arogant when we had a succesfull club but you couldn't find a nicer bunch of people.........If I do say so myself.

SUCH MODESTY :lol: BY THE WAY WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ORFOPD BACK OR WITTMAY I ASK IF IM NOT BEING TO ARROGENT FOR YOU THAT IS :lol:

fish

Juniors
Save a few of those Laughing Boy,I have a feeling you may need a few to get you through Brians long tenure.

fish

Juniors
SUCH MODESTY BY THE WAY WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ORFOPD BACK OR WITTMAY I ASK IF IM NOT BEING TO ARROGENT FOR YOU THAT IS

No your not being arogant but it is quite a silly question......It's like me saying who would you rather Lockyer or PJ marsh.

Note: I didn't put Wagon as that would be an insult to Witt.

eelsta

Bench
fish said:
Save a few of those Laughing Boy,I have a feeling you may need a few to get you through Brians long tenure.[/quot
now now fish i feel you are being just a tad arrogant we wouldnt want to asume all manly fans are like that now would we ;-) ;-)

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish said:
Save a few of those Laughing Boy,I have a feeling you may need a few to get you through Brians long tenure.

Even though I'm not a Smith fan I'd take him over Hasler.

How the hell did he get a job as a coach :?

Langers

Juniors
El Diablo said:
fish said:

How the hell did he get a job as a coach :?
If Des doesn't perform this year I think Toovey will be ready to take over. I think he did very well to come 3rd in PL with the squad he had.

eelsta

Bench
fish said:
SUCH MODESTY BY THE WAY WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE ORFOPD BACK OR WITTMAY I ASK IF IM NOT BEING TO ARROGENT FOR YOU THAT IS

No your not being arogant but it is quite a silly question......It's like me saying who would you rather Lockyer or PJ marsh.

no not a silly question at all we never had lockyer to start with. bye for now i must go to dragons page and pay out on them cause we got riddel only fair i think seeing every time we lose a player along comes there fans with the same old crap . oh and then i'll be off to the cowboys re morrisson, then newy re tahu, and if time permits i might just pop over to nz and give it to them as well re pj :? :?

fish

Juniors

How the hell did he get a job as a coach

That's going a bit far wouldn't you think?
I am one of the few that think Hasler needs to get it right next year or should be shown the door(1st grade head coaching wise) but to want Smith over him is just crazy.How many players didn't want to play under him again?

Langers

Juniors
El Diablo said:
Still, what did Hasler ever do to get the gig?
Well he was assistant coach. And at the time we signed him we were in financial difficulty...Hasler is the lowest paid coach in the league. I think last year was a learning experience for him and he had the team playing alright at the end of the season. Hopefully he puts some results on the board next year.

fish

Juniors
Still, what did Hasler ever do to get the gig?

He was a lower grades coach that did quite well then moved to Sharps assistant.I supopose the lack of quality coaches at the right price that were on the market at the time led to Hasler being appointed.Plus he had the unanimous backing of some heavy weights within the club that Sharp never had.

eelsta

Bench
smiths gotta go no question about it, but what can we do nothing at all.
o k fish im now off to the tigers page to give it to them about how we took corey pearson off them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BD5733

Juniors
fish said:
.....but to want Smith over him is just crazy.How many players didn't want to play under him again?

Thats one of the biggest media beat ups of all.

If all these players didn't like Smith as a coach then why are so many returning to be coached by him.

Include in that Morrison, Morris and Tahu who he coached at rep level prior to these players coming to Parramatta.

fish

Juniors
Thats one of the biggest media beat ups of all.

If all these players didn't like Smith as a coach then why are so many returning to be coached by him.

Include in that Morrison, Morris and Tahu who he coached at rep level prior to these players coming to Parramatta.

Maybe because they are his boys and you must admit if your on the in with smith it's nigh impossible to get dropped no matter how they perform.Not having a shot just an opinion.

Plus Tahu I would have thought had a very attractive rea$on for going to the Eels and Morrison would have done anything to get back to Sydney to be closer to the eye of the Rep selectors.

fish

Juniors
smiths gotta go no question about it, but what can we do nothing at all.
o k fish im now off to the tigers page to give it to them about how we took corey pearson off them

You stirer you.....

eelsta

Bench
eelsta said:
fish said:

no not a silly question at all we never had lockyer to start with. bye for now i must go to dragons page and pay out on them cause we got riddel only fair i think seeing every time we lose a player along comes there fans with the same old crap . oh and then i'll be off to the cowboys re morrisson, then newy re tahu, and if time permits i might just pop over to nz and give it to them as well re pj :? :?
sorry i forgot to mention wise watshisnam must go and bag souths over that one

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish said:

How the hell did he get a job as a coach

That's going a bit far wouldn't you think?
I am one of the few that think Hasler needs to get it right next year or should be shown the door(1st grade head coaching wise) but to want Smith over him is just crazy.How many players didn't want to play under him again?

How is it going too far?

Smith has made some dumb arse decisions in his time but he does have a proven record of developing good sides.

What does Hasler have?

He was a waterboy :lol:

Latest posts