What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

Pazza

First Grade
latham.jpg

Ease the squeeze! [/quote]

The Colonel

Immortal
CliffyIsGod said:
PJ Marshal said:
Manly are gonna get Irvine as well most prob

I love manly's thinking, success = buying parra players

As opposed to Parra's thinking, success = buying back ex-Eels after they have IMPROVED at another club.

Shayne Dunley ring a bell?

PJ Marshal

Coach
yeh but the fact of the matter is manly buy the least promising of the lot, and they think they are getting bargains :roll:

Toovey2good

Juniors
HAHAHAHA Hay smithy just keep sendin em to us mate. How many star players does this guy want to get rid of???? :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Toovey2good said:
HAHAHAHA Hay smithy just keep sendin em to us mate. How many star players does this guy want to get rid of???? :lol:

STAR PLAYER!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JP Cherry!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick Bradley Qalliawa!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeff Robson!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you wouldn't know a star player if he fell over and bit you on the scrotum!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BD5733

Juniors
CliffyIsGod said:
I would rather have Witt in the halves than playing Wagon at five-eigth again...

Thats debatable. As is whether or not Wagon will play at 5/8th.

But we aren't claiming Wagon will turn our club around.

I agree with Manly fans being excited about Witt signing wit them. He is no superstar, played poorly in PL for most of the year although he still has alot of potential and is better than Mullane.

But some people claiming Manly have snatched an EELS 'star' is very far fetched.

Go Go Go Michael Clark!!!!!!!!!!!

Wagon is better than Witt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as a half now thats saying something about the pathetic Manly club

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
BD5733 said:
CliffyIsGod said:
I would rather have Witt in the halves than playing Wagon at five-eigth again...

I agree with Manly fans being excited about Witt signing wit them. He is no superstar, played poorly in PL for most of the year although he still has alot of potential and is better than Mullane.

But some people claiming Manly have snatched an EELS 'star' is very far fetched.

First peson to post in here with a brain!

Most Manly fans aren't claiming him to be the next Andrew Johns, just a pretty solid young player that can replace Walker. It would of only been Walkers last season anyway, so him leaving just came a little sooner.

Stagger eel

Staff member
El Diablo said:
Toovey2good said:
He will be after dessie teaches him the roaps

roaps :?

yeah! he'll be teaching him to tie a truckies knot when he carts the players game from game to game, you don't seriously believe he was signed to play football don't you?? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Jake the snake said:
Wagon is better than Witt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as a half now thats saying something about the pathetic Manly club

Who are you quoting there?

Stagger eel

Staff member
CliffyIsGod said:
BD5733 said:
CliffyIsGod said:

First peson to post in here with a brain!

Most Manly fans aren't claiming him to be the next Andrew Johns, just a pretty solid young player that can replace Walker. It would of only been Walkers last season anyway, so him leaving just came a little sooner.

so why are some of you guys going on as if you have signed the new Johns??

CliffyIsGod said:
PJ Marshal said:
Manly are gonna get Irvine as well most prob

I love manly's thinking, success = buying parra players

As opposed to Parra's thinking, success = buying back ex-Eels after they have IMPROVED at another club.

Who gives a stuff if we buy our ex players back which have improved at other clubs?
As long as they perform well for us It's not really a big deal what clubs they spent a few years at before coming home.

PJ Marshal

Coach
id rate witt on the same level of potential as chad randall, definetly contenders for cleo bachelors of the year

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
I don't think anyone has, just excited that a week ago it looked like we may actually have to play Mullane after all... (That is a very scary thought!)

Latest posts