What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mitchell Pearce arrested over altercation outside a Kings Cross nightclub

BranVan3000

Coach
Teflon Coated?
The bloke has been smeared across the newspaper for 2 1/2 days for basically nothing other than not following police direction...he deserves a kick in the arse for being an idiot but there were no charges laid other than an infringement notice

Yeah teflon coated, hence his auto selection this year despite how bad he was last year and every year he has played. You never hear criticism of Pearce in the media

And for this story, its being relatively subdued compared to other player indiscretions like Dugan and Ferguson last year

Usain Bolt

Bench
Right. I was wondering which lowlife would start treading into the "she was asking for it with that dress" territory first. Seems you win that prize

I'm surprised it took us 200 posts to get there. The good old days she would have been labelled a skank in the first 10 posts

gronkathon

First Grade
The implication is really that she somehow asked for whatever Pearce was alleged to have done.

The bloke is a bottom feeder. There is a reason several clubs have banned him from their sheds

Chook

First Grade
I can't wait for all idiots in this thread and their allegations of Pearce groping, lunging, inappropriate touching, copping a feel and fondling to be rectracted. Probably shouldn't hold me breath.

Chook.