What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moi Moi Gone.

renouf

Juniors
No.11 said:
Renouf's logic:

Grothe was targeting Minto
Burt was Targeting Bott
B.Smith was targeting Tate

Wat a drop-kick, tackling someone is not taking them out, its a part of the game.
If barnes couldnt handle the heat he should have never gone into the kitchen.
Hes soft, and perfect for rugby union

yeah and you're a halfwit.

How surprising that Parramatta supporters are only seeing in their way.. infact, did Moi Moi even hit Barnes?!? Nah it was just a slap on the face he'll be right for next week. what a load of crap..

Yeah Carroll targeted Smith a couple of times, but he didn't knock him out

shiftysmith

Juniors
lets settle down people ,but can someone correct me if im wrong but i am sure brad thorn spear tackled grothe in the second half and nothing has been said,talk about the judiciary being a joke

eelsta

Bench
shiftysmith said:
lets settle down people ,but can someone correct me if im wrong but i am sure brad thorn spear tackled grothe in the second half and nothing has been said,talk about the judiciary being a joke

i can't settle down i'm too depressed

Mr Saab

Referee
shiftysmith said:

was not a spear tackle at all.
Spear tackle...see Mcdougall on Minichiello.

mickdo

Coach
Charlie Saab said:
was not a spear tackle at all.
Spear tackle...see Mcdougall on Minichiello.
The way the judiciary has been policing it he should have been charged.

shiftysmith

Juniors
get real mate you do not have to drive them into the ground for it to be deemed a spear tackle,at least if you want to pick the sh*t out of moi moi you have to be able to except the fact that thorns tackle deserved a charge

The Colonel

Immortal
Actually the tackle was pulled up because it was regarded as becoming dangerous. Was worthy of a penalty.... nothing more.

shiftysmith

Juniors
you have to b joking so in your eyes unless there head has been drove into the ground its an ok tackle,if they are beyond the horizontial its a dangerous throw its as simple as that.according to you then moi moi can argue barnes was falling

mickdo

Coach
The Colonel said:
Actually the tackle was pulled up because it was regarded as becoming dangerous. Was worthy of a penalty.... nothing more.
Hey, look I agree. But not according to the judiciary this year!

strider

Post Whore
renouf said:
yeah and you're a halfwit.

How surprising that Parramatta supporters are only seeing in their way.. infact, did Moi Moi even hit Barnes?!? Nah it was just a slap on the face he'll be right for next week. what a load of crap..

Yeah Carroll targeted Smith a couple of times, but he didn't knock him out

Maybe if Tim Smith had of been falling to the ground when he hit him (as Barnes was on BOTH occassions) it would have knocked him out???