What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moltz staying

The Rosco

Bench
QUICK BERYL !!!! get the net !!!
I've hooked me a whole mess of st gorge fans !!! :lol:

Seriously, you guys go off quicker than a 18 yr old in a strip club.

Fact 1. WestsTigers are the first JV club to win a comp.

Fact 2. WestsTigers play an exciting brand of football to win their comp.
saint george illawarra played a boring, grinding type of game to win their comp.

Fact 3. You will not find a thread on the Tigers forum discussing if we should change our style to a more attacking game :lol:.

Fact 4. This whole Moltzen thing would be a non-issue if your CEO had the brains, or commonsense to make sure TM was released before signing him. You know, how any subsequent contract is only sorbent unless the player is released from his CURRENT STANDING contract. FMD, what a dimwit.

Just the facts, m'am.
Have a nice day.

Oh, hang on . . . now you saint illawarra fans don't want him ?? !!! BWAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

saints4ever

First Grade
Rosco, dude seriously are you all there?

Wests first to win premiership. Break open the champers. We got to a gf our first year, so what? I'll see your fact 1 and raise you the last three. 2 MPs, 1 premiership, 1 world title.

Fact 2 tigers play an exciting brand of footy that also loses them games. For further details see your last finals games from this year and last.

Fact 3 no we wont, but no use scoring 40 points is the opposition scores 42.

Fact 4 your CEO deliberately held this off. The only reason he is being a merkin about this is because without lui you are up shit creek. let's not forget who told him he could negotiate in the first place. It's obvious he doesn't want to come, and I don't blame him for wanting to continue playing with his mates. but the way this has been handled by your mob really stinks

Borat.

Juniors
Rosco, dude seriously are you all there?

Wests first to win premiership. Break open the champers. We got to a gf our first year, so what? I'll see your fact 1 and raise you the last three. 2 MPs, 1 premiership, 1 world title.

Fact 2 tigers play an exciting brand of footy that also loses them games. For further details see your last finals games from this year and last.

Fact 3 no we wont, but no use scoring 40 points is the opposition scores 42.

Fact 4 your CEO deliberately held this off. The only reason he is being a merkin about this is because without lui you are up shit creek. let's not forget who told him he could negotiate in the first place. It's obvious he doesn't want to come, and I don't blame him for wanting to continue playing with his mates. but the way this has been handled by your mob really stinks
Humphreys schooled the dragons - its that simple - your CEO should have taken care of business instead of being lazy. The i and t's were not crossed and dotted on this and now it has come back and bit them on the arse....

I thought after the 2009 Grand Final T-Shirt debacle you would be use to it

saints4ever

First Grade
Humphries did school the Dragons in unprofessionalism, It's true. You must be so proud he leads your club. Good luck with it and him. Ive gotta feeling youll need it

Dragons01

First Grade

saint george illawarra played a boring, grinding type of game to win their comp.

Fact 3. You will not find a thread on the Tigers forum discussing if we should change our style to a more attacking game :lol:.

Fact 4. This whole Moltzen thing would be a non-issue if your CEO had the brains, or commonsense to make sure TM was released before signing him. You know, how any subsequent contract is only sorbent unless the player is released from his CURRENT STANDING contract. FMD, what a dimwit.

Just the facts, m'am.
Have a nice day.

Oh, hang on . . . now you saint illawarra fans don't want him ?? !!! BWAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Couple of points - your claim about the west tigers being the superior joint venture club seem to all fall back on only the fact that you guys were the first joint venture team to win a premiership. That's it, now you are sounding like a Souths supporter, 'we won the first jv premiership done nothing since but hey back in the day'.

Again it will be pointed out to you, you played exciting football to win the comp and you played that same exciting football in 2011 only to be caught on a ridiculous play on the last tackle that gave the ball back to the Warriors with only a minute or so left on the clock. - Game over you lost and the same exciting attacking football cost you in 2010.

Saints play attacking football when they need to - hence last years 32-8 win in the grand final, you don't score 32 points if you are not attacking.

As for the Moltzen issue are you seriously wanting us to believe that when Saints signed Moltzen in July that Humphries with all his whinging about the timing of the announcement by Saints, sat back and never mentioned once that the Tigers hadn't released him? Never said a word to the media that the Tigers hadn't given him permission to look elsewhere. Are you saying that Sheens wanted to keep Moltzen all along? So Humphries went to the media and blasted Saints about the timing of the announcement hours before WT game against Parra but no mention at the time of it being an illegal deal because he was still contracted to the west tigers, interesting.

innsaneink

Referee
Well well . . . .
Sure, there could have been more honourable outcomes, but at the end of the day, it's only saint gorge illawarra. They don't count.

We need to stand up for the rights of our club. AS the first JV club to win a comp ( by playing attractive footy, and not boring the opposition to death ), we are the leading JV club.
History will not care, or will even remember who the 2nd JV club was to win a comp !!!.
We can't go yielding whenever a pipsqueak 2nd rate joint venture club lets out a yelp. They need to learn their place. They need to respect the might of the wonderful WestsTigers.

Show me the NRL registered contract, or STFU. If only Doust had the brains to come and ask us for a formal release. Fancy a CEO not securing the release of a player before signing him !!!. :lol:
Like I said . . . 2nd rate.
What's he the CEO of ?? the Carlton Public School year 6 formal dress standard committee ???

We should also demand compensation for all the whining we have had to endure over the last week.
Let's see . . . 7 days of endless bitching and moaning X 1/365 of his contract X the supposed duration (3).
spew.gif
Bwahahaha....post of the year!
Im LOLing so hard, my throat....agggh,., think im choking

StMick

Bench

Just the facts, m'am.
Have a nice day.

You forgot to mantion how your club also choked itself to death in the last 2 years.

1. In the pressure cooker of a preliminary final 2010 Tigers number 1 player (Some say the best in the world) Benji Marshall absolutely chokes and kicks the ball out on the full. Moments later Jamie Soward steps up to the plate under all sorts of pressure and slots a 35m field goal. Dragons go on to win the premiership. Benji has to sit back and lament the moment the pressure got to him and he kicked it out on the full.

2. 2011 Tigers have the game sewn up. Again, Tigers number 1 and number 2 players Farrar and Marshall panic in the dying moments of a big final and try and run the ball on the 5th tackle giving the Warriors great field position and a chance of a hail Mary kick at the end of their set and the rest is history. Tigers crumble to the pressure again, Warriors go on to play in the grand-final.

Well . . . there's a pattern appearing here isn't there . . . pressure!

Mong

Post Whore
You forgot to mantion how your club also choked itself to death in the last 2 years.

1. In the pressure cooker of a preliminary final 2010 Tigers number 1 player (Some say the best in the world) Benji Marshall absolutely chokes and kicks the ball out on the full. Moments later Jamie Soward steps up to the plate under all sorts of pressure and slots a 35m field goal. Dragons go on to win the premiership. Benji has to sit back and lament the moment the pressure got to him and he kicked it out on the full.

2. 2011 Tigers have the game sewn up. Again, Tigers number 1 and number 2 players Farrar and Marshall panic in the dying moments of a big final and try and run the ball on the 5th tackle giving the Warriors great field position and a chance of a hail Mary kick at the end of their set and the rest is history. Tigers crumble to the pressure again, Warriors go on to play in the grand-final.

But but.. they are the leading JV.. :lol::lol:

StMick

Bench
But but.. they are the leading JV.. :lol::lol:

That is funny!:D

But wait - didn't I read somewhere not long ago that the Dragons were the number 1 rugby league club in the country? And to get that result, didn't they take into account membership numbers, money earnt, crowd numbers, tv ratings, merchandise sold, etc, etc? But hey, good for you blokes, believe what you want to believe.

PS Didn't you blokes break 9ooo members this year, or was it 10000? Well done!

Borat.

Juniors
You guys have got nothing next year - A club on the way down if I ever saw one..........can't wait till we give you another pasting

Jud

Juniors
Dragons won't make the 8 next year, am tipping 2 years in the wilderness.

It's not that I don't like them, just like seeing it.

saints4ever

First Grade
Oh dear ... did i read a Dragons fan accuse another team of choking??

Yes you did. For further details please see tigers last finals games from this year and last. Both games you were expected to win, both games you should've won but panicked : choke

Tiger Crazy

Juniors
Keep Moltzen he is a useless turd pritty much like most of the Tigers team serious Farrah, Benji, Ryan the list goes on for the biggest wank club ever assembled.
Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho I can't stop laughing
When the Saints finish in the bottom four sides next season I'll remind you of your quote
Don't worry you can always recall Reece Symonds now you are going to lose Moltzen :lol:

I love when dragons fans try to pass on the poison chalice, but it is theirs to keep forever.

They are the chokers and always will be, it is a curse they will carry with them forever.

But keep trying ladies, it really does amuse us and is a great reminder of what a pathetic bunch you all are.

StMick

Bench
I love when dragons fans try to pass on the poison chalice, but it is theirs to keep forever.

They are the chokers and always will be, it is a curse they will carry with them forever.

But keep trying ladies, it really does amuse us and is a great reminder of what a pathetic bunch you all are.

Just stating the facts champ. 2 years in a row the Tigers have crumbled under the pressure of finals football. All eyes will be on the Tigers again next year and yes, we are alluding to the fact that you are chokers because that's what you have done in the last 2 years.

I love it when opposition fans (in this case the Tigers) keep trying to drag up the Dragons choking tag to try to hide their own teams choking tendencies.

Anyway, the premiership clock is ticking for the Tigers. You wouldn't want to choke again next year. Tick, tick, tick, tick . . .

Last edited:

saints4ever

First Grade
Moron, so we were expected to beat you guys in 2010.

Did you not read the papers or watch any footy program or see the tips? The channel nein commentary team were riding you guys home all game. You had all the momentum heading in, plus you had benji, the player that can do no wrong. We started that game like busteds, yet all beau ryan had to do in the end was take the tackle and the great one would have easily slotted the FG. He panicked and the tigers lost

I love it when fans of other teams bag Benji, when there is not a fan or club on the face of this earth who would not bend over backwards to have him on their roster.

But keep on bagging and keep on trying to pass on the choker's tag.

Teams lose a game and then there is a barrage of dragons fans throwing out the chokers tag.

Plus in 2010 the dragons were unbackable favorites for the premiership and the major semi and we pushed you to the end.

Latest posts