What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MONDAY JULY 19th

WA Tiger

Bench
Where’s the edit button:
The clubs most important criteria for making decisions is “what will they think if we did that”…that will eventually result in inertia and even worse decisions.

The Rosco

Bench
Listen here, Nealo . . . . a demountable exudes mobility and adaptability.
Both are components of excellence.
You won't be lolling so much when the council comes and tells the riff that their fancy concrete foundation and slab centre of excellence is built over a sewer and has to be moved 1500mm ? . . Hmm . . . will you ? !! No.
Same thing happens at Concord ? Canada Bay council tells us to move it ? No problems baby. Just have to get Jack over in his 8 tonner with the hiab on the back . . . Bingo !!!.
Who's lolling now, Nealo ?

Nealo 12

Bench
Listen here, Nealo . . . . a demountable exudes mobility and adaptability.
Both are components of excellence.
You won't be lolling so much when the council comes and tells the riff that their fancy concrete foundation and slab centre of excellence is built over a sewer and has to be moved 1500mm ? . . Hmm . . . will you ? !! No.
Same thing happens at Concord ? Canada Bay council tells us to move it ? No problems baby. Just have to get Jack over in his 8 tonner with the hiab on the back . . . Bingo !!!.
Who's lolling now, Nealo ?
I like it, can be moved from home ground to home ground depending where you set up ... cool

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I like it, can be moved from home ground to home ground depending where you set up ... cool

Yep I'm sure it's the witches britches so to speak.
😂🤣. The tin must be so wonderful in both summer and winter......In summer a sauna, in winter easy to acess ice bath. As they say 'all the mod cons' (circa 1940) 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Yep I'm sure it's the witches britches so to speak.
😂🤣. The tin must be so wonderful in both summer and winter......In summer a sauna, in winter easy to acess ice bath. As they say 'all the mod cons' (circa 1940) 🤣🤣🤣
It was all a joke about demountable sheds amongst people who understood why they are there , so i didn't think I'd need to explain it to anyone but along comes a smug halfwit that thinks she is funny..
It's a f**king building site , you know ?when everything is knocked down and they then need temporary buildings in the meantime .

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It was all a joke about demountable sheds amongst people who understood why they are there , so i didn't think I'd need to explain it to anyone but along comes a smug halfwit that thinks she is funny..
It's a f**king building site , you know ?when everything is knocked down and they then need temporary buildings in the meantime .

Come in spinner..... 🤣

With covid and all building work shut down.......Will be much longer than you think....🤣🤣

WA Tiger

Bench
5 minutes in and I can see why we’re not winning!
I only made it to 4 minutes then had to turn it off…How to win the spoon No thanks And the CEO looking and sounding like a homeless POI.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
I ended up watching it.

Pretty boring viewing as it is far too sanitised. I wanted to see the fallout of BJ getting dropped with Madge and co letting him know why. I couldn’t give two shits about Ronnie Palmer jogging around doing sweet FA.

Madge is saying the right things but no one, from the players, to the trainers to management are listening. Pascoe is more concerned about t-shirt sales and being Mr cool, whilst some of Madges assistants aren’t even watching the f**ken game from the coaches box.

It’s a PG rated version and therefore not interesting. I’ll watch the next episode as it will contain some of our worst performances and will be an insight into how the team discuss their aweful failures. Some very personal home truths need to be told but I’m betting they aren’t as we haven’t improved much. My suspicion is they’ll have the shits with the fans for booing them rather than take ownership…we’ll see if the doco has the balls to show it. Judging from ep 1, they probably will only just gloss over the surface.

I actually liked the bit about the fans, especially the family at Campo being all positive whilst the Roosters were gangbanging our arses. Goes to show we haven’t fully given up on them even after the shit they’ve dished up for two decades now…

All in all, pretty disappointing and dull, hope it improves.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
I watched it as well. I'm not sure what I think of it. It was okay. Stryker must get the PG version for kids or something. There was heaps of swearing in it.

Latest posts