What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Whispers: Saint's Chase Rangi (Part II)

saints4ever

First Grade
why? what may have been chase's farewell? nothing in there that says he has signed anything, no quotes from him.

Lewish33

Juniors
Just read the rumour on The Mole's twitter account that the Rangi deal is being held up by red tape, and not to expect him anytime soon.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No one knows for sure. But the longer this goes on, the less likely it is that Rangi Chase will becoming to St George - I'm inclined to think the Widdop signing put Chase on the backburner. Dugan is shaping up as more likely.

blacksafake

First Grade
No one knows for sure. But the longer this goes on, the less likely it is that Rangi Chase will becoming to St George - I'm inclined to think the Widdop signing put Chase on the backburner. Dugan is shaping up as more likely.

My thoughts also,everybody keeps saying its a done deal but still here we are still waiting,reminds me of the clubs first attempt to sign him especially with the latest mail that they tried to get Keary from souths which may indicate that it ain't happening.

nontime111

Juniors
Gee Hes a tough and SMART player.....I dont want anyone else for the backs, only Rangi and Dugan! SUPERSTARS BOTH!!:crazy: