What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Whispers: Saint's Chase Rangi (Part II)

Love reading this sort of stuff, my thoughts are that he has to play 2nd fiddle at the Storm, but he looks a pretty complete player, just not sure on his leadership skills & what he is capable of yet..

Yeah I love reading this too. Cobra, how reliable is the source that according to Widdop's father he actually plays half back?

Geez, the team is coming together for next year :)

Blue Dragon

Juniors
Just saw a few tries and assists from Rangi on You Tube. His kicking game and defence weren't bad at all. Then again the defence was woeful. Anyway, with Sowie marching on next year, who will be our first choice kicker?

saintsarah

Juniors
Kyle Stanleys THE BEST 5/8 IN THE WORLD!!!! no offence to Beale supporters but that 5 minutes against the sharks last year was way more than enuff for this DRAGON!!!:roll: Poor kids had awful luck the other side of the cycle must be about ti turn for him to get some GOOD LUCK YAYY!! FOR US!! :lol:
best in the world?-wishful thinking?!

dragonv

Juniors
Fien really should retire. If he thinks he can go around another year it will have to be with another club and back at hooker like Priddis in 2010. If he can bow out this year all will be sweet but it will infuriate me if he takes up more cap next year, or worse, stays half back - which I think I can safely assume won't happen.

Thanks for everything Nathan but it's over.

MattYg1

Bench

I am both scratching my head at the thought of Fien getting a new contract.. I think if Rein is asking to much then yes give Fien a 1 year deal, start King and have Fien as bench hooker giving Garvey more time to develop...

The other thing making my scratch my head is who in the world allowed the headline "Fien and dandy for this Dragon" through to print... Deadset worst attempt at a Pun I've ever seen

dragonv

Juniors
I am both scratching my head at the thought of Fien getting a new contract.. I think if Rein is asking to much then yes give Fien a 1 year deal, start King and have Fien as bench hooker giving Garvey more time to develop...

The other thing making my scratch my head is who in the world allowed the headline "Fien and dandy for this Dragon" through to print... Deadset worst attempt at a Pun I've ever seen

I agree that would be the only situation in which Fien could be used to benefit the team.

As for the pun I think it works well if you have a Scottish accent.

Latest posts