What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses immediate release to Eels.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Couldn't help but laugh at Benny and kent on nrl360. It was all the club fault for Mitch leaving. How unfair it was that they got reynolds for the same money, like that is a bizarre situation. I think most people if they were offered the choice between Reynolds and Moses on the same amount of money would pick Reynolds every day of the week

RazorRam0n

Juniors
The fans don't really get much of a say on who stays and goes.....

If you mean the club, the club obviously did rate them, which is why they offered them contracts.
Cleary saw the danger of prolonged contract negotiations, so he cut ties to move on and sign replacements, which he has done.

no i mean the fans....tongue in cheek point to say they rated them then, but don't anymore because of the way the club has managed to f**k up this situation.

reality check

Clifferd

Coach
Reynolds a proven competitor, heart and soul of the Bulldogs, loved by many, played 4 origins, won a series and played in 2 grand finals
= 750k

Moses has the potential to tank football games if the coach gives him stick for missing tackles

Oh and he's played like 64 nrl games
= 900k

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Couldn't help but laugh at Benny and kent on nrl360. It was all the club fault for Mitch leaving. How unfair it was that they got reynolds for the same money, like that is a bizarre situation. I think most people if they were offered the choice between Reynolds and Moses on the same amount of money would pick Reynolds every day of the week

you might want to check the eels forum on that one,...it was well discussed for over 6 months with the majority preferring moses, albeit when he was in great form and reynolds playing like dogshit.

amazing how form can manipulate an opinion.

Vic Mackey

Referee
the majority preferring moses, albeit when he was in great form and reynolds playing like dogshit.

amazing how form can manipulate an opinion.

I realize you're a full time troll who gets their sole enjoyment in life from bagging the Wests Tigers, however even by your standards this is beyond stupid.

So what you're saying is that when a guy plays like shit it tricks people into thinking he is shit?

RazorRam0n

Juniors
I realize you're a full time troll who gets their sole enjoyment in life from bagging the Wests Tigers, however even by your standards this is beyond stupid.

So what you're saying is that when a guy plays like shit it tricks people into thinking he is shit?

so you're saying your forum will not have any record of tigpies fans calling reynolds absolute rubbish and a grub before you signed him? eg last year when he was tripping away and playing reggies form

lol

Clifferd

Coach
so you're saying your forum will not have any record of tigpies fans calling reynolds absolute rubbish and a grub before you signed him? eg last year when he was tripping away and playing reggies form

lol

When fans from other teams realise how shit and how much of a f**kwit Moses is you've already lost buddy

2141 fella

Juniors
Oh Ramon..... sure Reynolds is a prick. He trips people.
Moses is a prick too.
He lays down and dogs his teammates in a comp game.
But Reynolds is a loveable prick.
Moses is just a prick.
And your avatar. Is that you ?
If it is, how did you photoshop the penis out of your right hand?
Nice job. You can hardly tell.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
0Iq61GSUE-n5e4_Z9qhO9lo3TxEyj3T_GIMUt-YXFLSkkmbIRNE3gO2yzEny20VfN4OL8_OKjCz-dQ=w300-h225-nc

Just saved you a heap of unnecessary typing, just use that in future

stugutz

Juniors
what moses has done in the last couple of weeks thrown in the towel on purpose is no better in many respects in what simona has done (except for the betting - but that wouldn't surprise me either)
He should not have been granted the release and put on the bench in reserve grade for the rest of the year.

JokerEel

Coach
He kept getting picked because at his best he is a better player then Littlejohn or Rankin. The whole reason for the supposed saltiness is purely based on how he acted and handled his leaving.

FFS there are Eels fans who still abuse Jamie Lyon 12 years after he left.

You mean Judas!

BTW if my employer told me they were getting rid f me in 4 weeks, It would also be hard to get up every day and be motivated 100%.. Alot different if he was the one to tell the tigers he didnt want to stay..

2141 fella

Juniors
what moses has done in the last couple of weeks thrown in the towel on purpose is no better in many respects in what simona has done (except for the betting - but that wouldn't surprise me either)
He should not have been granted the release and put on the bench in reserve grade for the rest of the year.
On the bench, or at prop.
Stugutz, were you active in a junior soccer forum a few years ago ?

JokerEel

Coach
Genuinely curious. What have Tedesco, Woods, and Brooks done to deserve being chucked into the same dickhead category as Moses?

Why dont they deserve it? Well atleast Teddy and Woods... Moses had his contract pulled so I am not sure why the fans are salty... Teddy and Woods had big dollars thrown at them from the tigers woods said he didnt want to sign till he knew the coach) but have decided to leave if they let the tigers know earlier they would have most likey kept Moses and they are also playing crapola... I would be more upset with those 2...

Clifferd

Coach
You mean Judas!

BTW if my employer told me they were getting rid f me in 4 weeks, It would also be hard to get up every day and be motivated 100%.. Alot different if he was the one to tell the tigers he didnt want to stay..

Boo f**king hoo

The new coach came in and realised the other 2 were much better players which they are so he focused on re-signing them. He then chucked a hissy fit because he has an over inflated ego

Teddy and woods are rep players, Moses isn't.

Latest posts