What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most over-rated player in the NRL??

skeepe

Immortal
Nathan Hindmarsh. Not as good in defence or attack as he's made out to be.

A dirty little bastard to boot (seriously, count the number of high tackle and dangerous throw penalties against him... you'd be surprised).

lockyno1

Post Whore
Skeepe, you have got blasted for this one before. Hindmarsh is a superstar in the game and calling him ovverrated is just stupid. He is not rated the best 2nd rower half the time- mason is FFS!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
skeepe said:
Nathan Hindmarsh. Not as good in defence or attack as he's made out to be.

A dirty little bastard to boot (seriously, count the number of high tackle and dangerous throw penalties against him... you'd be surprised).

:lol:

40 tackles a game plus 100+ metres in attack, plus SOO and International lol.

When was the last time he was suspended for his dirty antics?

skeepe

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
:lol:

40 tackles a game plus 100+ metres in attack, plus SOO and International lol.

Alan Tongue has him covered in defence and attack, and should have equalled him in representation were it not for the ridiculous bias of selectors

When was the last time he was suspended for his dirty antics?

Earlier this year for a dangerous throw I believe. But he's generally a protected species.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
skeepe said:
Alan Tongue has him covered in defence and attack, and should have equalled him in representation were it not for the ridiculous bias of selectors
:lol: Really do i even need to answer this. Sorry Tongue is a pimple on the arse compared to Hindmarsh.

Hindmarsh will be considered a great when he retires, Tongue by then will be playing for Goulburn Stockman.

Earlier this year for a dangerous throw I believe. But he's generally a protected species.

Offcourse:lol::lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
:lol: Really do i even need to answer this. Sorry Tongue is a pimple on the arse compared to Hindmarsh.

Hindmarsh will be considered a great when he retires, Tongue by then will be playing for Goulburn Stockman.

It's really not my fault that it seems Raiders fans are the only good judges of talent.

skeepe

Immortal
Royston Lightning, if he had stayed focussed, would be talked about in the same breath as people like Graeme Langlands, John Raper and Reg Gasnier. Supreme talent, all wasted.

We all knew Bulgarelli was trash. Don't see your point mate.

legend

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Ron Jeremys top 5 is

1. Alan Tongue:Yes he can tackle, show me the stats or whatever, but f**k, it's the only thing he can do. He offers nothing in attack whatsoever...and even if he made 80 tackles a game the Raiders have plenty of young forward depth coming along that will turf this guy into first division then Souths.

For the leading tackler and leading try scorer for all forwards in the NRL, he offers a lot more than nothing in attack IMO.

skeepe

Immortal
Can't believe I missed the moustachioed one's post!

Clearly Ron Jeremy did not watch a single Raiders game all last season. Now I may be a little over the top with my praise for Tongue, but that's because he was close to being the best "little" forward in the game this season. He was the top attacking forward, and the amount of times he saved the Raiders' bacon I cannot count.

skeepe

Immortal
Just as I knew this thread would be full of people jealous they don't have the great Tongue on their team.

aids

Bench
Ryles.
Tait.
N. Myles
and i think Kite is very very lucky to be playing rep football, however does nothing wrong at that level.

aids

Bench
i don't think he does anything wrong.
but not in the same league as Bailey, Webke, and at the moment Omeley.

aqua_duck

Coach
Nate Myles-Can't see what's so great about him
Karmichael Hunt-He's a good tough gutsy player but he has many deficiencies in his game

Willie Mason-best front runner in the NRL, the blokje would be the best forward in the world if he had even a double digit IQ

Brian Carney-Great attacking winger, scores heaps of tries but lets in twice as many with his poor reads in defence

Ruben Wiki-I'm a big fan, but he's jut not the player he use to be

Johns Magic

Referee
skeepe said:
Alan Tongue has him covered in defence and attack, and should have equalled him in representation were it not for the ridiculous bias of selectors.

Deadset, you're a completely biased f**kwit. No other way to put it.

tbone10

Juniors
Menzies owns Tongue

Tongue is sh*thouse compared to the headgeared one. And as for leading try scoring forward...you missed menzies record. Greatest try scoring forward of all time!

skeepe

Immortal
tbone10 said:
Menzies owns Tongue

Tongue is sh*thouse compared to the headgeared one. And as for leading try scoring forward...you missed menzies record. Greatest try scoring forward of all time!

Do the words "season 2006" mean anything to you?

Menzies is nothing like he used to be. Still good, sure, but no longer great.

Latest posts