What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
it was also pointless in business terms ,there ideas of moving forward were never really there either , a club placed to neutralize another club and the little brother is on the brisk and there 14 big fan club are waiting for their clubs demise..
Death Row

its time to go...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
These guys in charge of running this club... Can(')t seem to get it right. They arn(')t even using the full amount of the salary cap because they can(')t afford the full amount!

NRL looks set to lose more big name players to union over the next few years at a time when league needs to keep this(these) guys(,) right here.

Salary cap is low, because clubs like the Sharks cant run there(their) front office right. 15 other clubs have to suffer because these jokers didnt take the time to read Finance for Dummies(thats just beautiful)

No better motivation for a club then to be told. Get it right by 3 years.(,) Or you(')r(e) gone.

Cull them. Bring in WA Reds.

Well done Simostorm. You pulled some cred with this.

simostorm

Bench
$$$ Struggling clubs that we have put up with for too long are holding us back..

How much longer will we have to watch Cronulla Sharks struggle??

10 years? 20 years?

WA Reds and CC Bears are good to go.

roboshark

Coach
You really are a dill aren't you

4 weeks ago you were bitching about all the injustices thrown onto the cheating scum storm and yet here you are wanting another club to go

You are a waste of space and an embaressment.....no wonder everyone hates the storm, they have people like you following them

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
These guys in charge of running this club... Cant seem to get it right. They arnt even using the full amount of the salary cap because they cant afford the full amount!

NRL looks set to lose more big name players to union over the next few years at a time when league needs to keep this guys right here.

Salary cap is low, because clubs like the Sharks cant run there front office right. 15 other clubs have to suffer because these jokers didnt take the time to read Finance for Dummies.

No better motivation for a club then to be told. Get it right by 3 years. Or your gone.

Cull them. Bring in WA Reds.

So the storm obviously came to the conclusion that they could use usused part of the sharks cap for themselves

eagles4eva

Coach
So the storm obviously came to the conclusion that they could use usused part of the sharks cap for themselves

Not just the sharks cap but everyone else’s, honestly is this simocheat dude for real, starting crap threads after his team did the cheat of the century..

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Not just the sharks cap but everyone else’s, honestly is this simocheat dude for real, starting crap threads after his team did the cheat of the century..

He's trying to take the focus off his crap excuse for a club.

God I hope they lose their court case.

The Storm acknowledge they cheated but don't want to be punished for it.

Ghoulies

Bench
He's trying to take the focus off his crap excuse for a club.
Indeed. He's been here since 2003 but I don't think I'd read one of his posts until the cap scandal broke.

Last edited:

ingles

Juniors
He's trying to take the FOCUS off his crap excuse for a club.

God I hope they lose their court case.

The Storm acknowledge they cheated but don't want to be punished for it.

Something came across my desk this week that seems to fit Simostorm perfectly ...and it relates to what Walt Flanigan posted above .

FOCUS = F*** Off Cos Ur Stupid

drake

First Grade
Pretty good effort, to piss off a large amount of the forum membership and make his fellow storm supporters shake their heads.

Hope it gets him through a year of Phyrric victories. Everyone deals in their own way.

simostorm

Bench
When Israel runs out for his first AFL game wearing a West Sydney jersey,
Rugby League supporters will tune in to the game on TV.
Maybe some will even go to his first game.. Just to see for no other reason, then how he will go playing Aussie Rules.

Whether he's good at it or not. Doesnt matter. AFL just pulled off a move that will do exactly what they wanted..

Give Rugby League supporters a reason to watch there game.

thommo4pm

Coach
and when Hunt & Folau destroy them, the AFL public will realise their players aren't as good as they had always dreamed.

Publicity disaster for the AFL.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
any reason your opinion is more relevant than anyone elses that you needed to post a new thread? :lol:

flamin

Juniors
And after they've spent their years costing the AFL millions of $$$ they'll come back to league and rubbish AFL like those who've gone to union have done.

And those who already don't like AFL will now hate it even more.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
When Israel runs out for his first AFL game wearing a West Sydney jersey,
Rugby League supporters will tune in to the game on TV.
Maybe some will even go to his first game.. Just to see for no other reason, then how he will go playing Aussie Rules.

Whether he's good at it or not. Doesnt matter. AFL just pulled off a move that will do exactly what they wanted..

Give Rugby League supporters a reason to watch there game.
That won't be enough. I had thousand of dollars riding on Geelong in the AFL grand final and I could barley maintain an interest. It is a game for those who can't sport.

Maybe they will watch it on the news. That's about it.

Latest posts