What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MY opinion of everyone

Phantom Poster

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
OK I take back my comment about the Phantom dude. His first post was kinda funny, but it has been downhill ever since. Phantom, hang up the purple tights man.

I don't wear tights as my ass looks too big in them. Plus purple isn't my colour.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
someone making judgements about others on an internet forum is pathetic.

Machiavelli

Juniors
Who is this scrotum who believes that this ignominy will actually perturb anyone?
Hows about I give you my opinion of you.

Phantom Poster,
An ignormus whose gumption is left lacking. I will massacre your very existence you petulant prat. Piss off before I am forced to drag your arse down to Rowville where my mates and I will happily defecate on your face. You lazily whine about someone elses persona even though you seem to lack one you spineless piece of shit. So shut your crapulent crack and get over yourself.

Belt that up your arse!

Makaveli in this... Killuminati, all through your body
The blow's like a 12 gauge shotty
Uhh, FEEEEEL ME...
And God said he should send his one begotten son
to lead the wild into the ways of the man
Follow me...

astrogirl

First Grade
Phantom Poster said:
Sweeper said:
What about me?

I don't think astroturf is going to like this one bit *prepares for whinging*.

Can't say you ring too many bells champ.

You're right in saying Astro is a whinger though. So you can't be half bad.
Whatever you reckon guys. I make no apologies for saying whatever I like. If you don't like it, I suggest you use the ignore function.

This bloke v Providence....

A Sloth on Valium v A Road Runner on Speed.

It's probably half, or someone stupid enough to want to be half. Top yourself mate, its your only real option.

Latest posts