What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My poem about trees

chloe

Juniors
Furrycat, I'm sorry for jumping to an inaccurate conclusion. I hope I haven't hurt your feelings.

chloe said:
Earth to UndertakerMike, be stupid elsewhere.

Earth???? I now all about earth... I'm a bloody undertaker.... It's still in my fingernails..... :lol:

:? I thought I was in hte Firkin Fun Bar. :?

Have fun will ya!!!!
:roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sorry Mike but Chloes pissed off about me exposing her poem for the absolute rubbish tripe, monkey shit, hippo piss, donkey spit, pile of mutated crap that it is

you keep gibbering on about how much effort you put into it, well if thats the best you got, if thats 100%

dont give up ya line at Centre Link

chloe

Juniors
Raider 69, don't you mean place in line? It's not like I have a line at Centrelink.

Raider_69

Post Whore
chloe said:
Raider 69, don't you mean place in line? It's not like I have a line at Centrelink.

Your probably there often enough to have your own line
and when we look at poetry is it any wonder your an out of work no talent bum

[furrycat]

Coach
I was going to say use the ignore button but that has seemingly not been reinstalled since the hacking

Raider_69

Post Whore
Chloe shut the f**k up, your a disgrace.
I do like the way your trying to tell us to get out of your thread. Got news for you, you can tell me to get out of your thread as much as you want but you have no control over where i can and can not post, so pipe down you no talent bum

Godz Illa

Coach
For a poetry thread, there is far too much anger floating around in here. Raiduh you need a Zoloft or ten.

chloe

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
For a poetry thread, there is far too much anger floating around in here. Raiduh you need a Zoloft or ten.
Sorry Godz Illa, I wasn't talking to you above. I didn't see your post.

Latest posts