What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name two players from the Rugby World Cup that you would love to see in the NRL

Squatdog

Juniors
Oh joy oh joy. Another Yawnion troll without a website to go to. You would think all those toffs would know how to set up a website, but I guess it's hard to get wireless broadband on a laptop in a Volvo.

I heard Zinzan Brook really wanted to play League, but Souffs didnt need anyone for their reserve grade at the time.

Honestly, you twats denying that Benji wasnt ever in Unions sights!

images

Zinzan Brooke was in talks with Graham Lowe at Manly (you know, where ex-All Black Matthew Ridge was a star player), but changed his mind and stuck to Union, despite Lowe begging him to sign up and saying he would be the next Mark Graham.

The All Blacks never "threw money at Benji Marshall every time his contract was up". You are either a troll or incredibly stupid and ignorant.

Izz

Bench
Which is better than yours obiously.

Whats wrong with you Yawnion types? All resorting to name calling anlittle girly insults - I guess you lot have nothing about the merits of League and Union to continue this discussion. Typical gang mentality I guess.

4 Nations starts soon. You'll drool over the athletes.
:lol: I'm a leaguie, through and through. But i do make sure i know what i'm talking about when i go on a rant about other codes. Unfortunately, though, you have no idea what you're talking about.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I have this sick feeling i've battled with these three unionites at another site before.

Why don't you throw in a mmungo for good measure?

Loudstrat

Coach
You cant even get that right... you really are so very very stupid... Zinzan Brook was offered a contract with Manly but he turned it down.
:lol::lol: you stupid maori flog!!!!!!!!!

You can remember an obscure players list of employment offers but cant remember your passionate defence of Union 7's players being the best athletes of either code? :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
:lol: I'm a leaguie, through and through. But i do make sure i know what i'm talking about when i go on a rant about other codes. Unfortunately, though, you have no idea what you're talking about.
This is a League site and you have been waffling all afternoon about accents. That's credible...............

Te Kaha

First Grade
:lol::lol: you stupid maori flog!!!!!!!!!

You can remember an obscure players list of employment offers but cant remember your passionate defence of Union 7's players being the best athletes of either code? :lol:

You geniused cabage, i didnt do any such thing.. as always, when you know you dont have anything accurate to say you just make shit up... it wont ever change, you just dont have the mental apptitude.

Canard

Immortal

"I'm a leaguie" = Union speak.

That's like an AFL fan coming on and saying a Im a massive fan I hope the Sainters win the flag next season, they have the list for it.

Izz

Bench
This is a League site and you have been waffling all afternoon about accents. That's credible...............
It's the off-season, there's a week to go before the 4 nations starts, i'm bored on a Saturday afternoon, and you're a loudmouthed imbecile who probably enjoys shouting at shadows and is always posting with authority but with very little knowledge. Considering all those factors, how could i not post, especially to stir a little?

Last edited:

Izz

Bench
"I'm a leaguie" = Union speak.

That's like an AFL fan coming on and saying a Im a massive fan I hope the Sainters win the flag next season, they have the list for it.
'Leaguie' is commonly accepted vernacular in NZ for those who prefer league over union.

Loudstrat

Coach
You geniused cabage
Is that French?
i didnt do any such thing.. as always, when you know you dont have anything accurate to say you just make shit up... it wont ever change, you just dont have the mental apptitude.
Whingeing like a chronic f*ckwit again. Have you go ANY comment to make about Rugby League? Or are you just spending Saturday at some class where you get to insult people with vegetable names? You geniused Bok Choi. Dowling should have thought of that one to stop Tamati - would have had him crying all night!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Is that French?
Whingeing like a chronic f*ckwit again. Have you go ANY comment to make about Rugby League? Or are you just spending Saturday at some class where you get to insult people with vegetable names? You geniused Bok Choi. Dowling should have thought of that one to stop Tamati - would have had him crying all night!

Why would i bother.. showing you up for the idiot you are is enough for now... even when you try and make shit up you get it wrong... thats geniused on a whole new level.

Latest posts