What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name two players from the Rugby World Cup that you would love to see in the NRL

Loudstrat

Coach
Someone has to put you morons right... i mean its not like you would ever let facts get in the way of a good rant.
Why are you here? You have no contribution to make to Rugby League. You are only on about Union. It's like a Soccer fan hanging around a yachting site in case someone says "John Bertrand could have played for Aston Villa" so you can jump on them and call them a liar.

Why dont you f*ck off to a union site and get a life?????????????

Squatdog

Juniors
If the Awl Blicks thought Carter was any good, why are they always throwing money at Benji every time his contract is up??????

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(this never happened)

When was the last former Awl Blick to play for the Kiwis? Has any former awl blick ever made the grade?

Okay, this must be a troll. No-one could really be THIS stupid.

Te Kaha

First Grade
f**k me, what's with the Kiwis always saying Aussie instead of Aussies?

Grinds my f**king gears :crazy:

Good to know... no different than an Aussie calling us Maoris when there isnt an S in the Te Reo.

They also say 'I've been in Aussie for x amount of months' or 'The beer in Aussie is better than New Zealand'

Good to see Te Hehe here, but be careful boys, he might start insulting you with barbie doll taunts.
Why.. i doubt anybody else plays with your barbie dolls... you wouldnt let them!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Why are you here? You have no contribution to make to Rugby League. You are only on about Union. It's like a Soccer fan hanging around a yachting site in case someone says "John Bertrand could have played for Aston Villa" so you can jump on them and call them a liar.

Why dont you f*ck off to a union site and get a life?????????????

because it obviously annoys you so very much... you're an idiot with the mental capacity of a geniused radish...

Loudstrat

Coach
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(this never happened)

Okay, this must be a troll. No-one could really be THIS stupid.
Oh joy oh joy. Another Yawnion troll without a website to go to. You would think all those toffs would know how to set up a website, but I guess it's hard to get wireless broadband on a laptop in a Volvo.

I heard Zinzan Brook really wanted to play League, but Souffs didnt need anyone for their reserve grade at the time.

Honestly, you twats denying that Benji wasnt ever in Unions sights!

images

Loudstrat

Coach
The current test wingers are O'Connor and Ioane. You can think Uate can instantly displace them if you wish.
He wouldnt want to because he's playing test football in a real team.

Besides, Union only plays at one ground in NSW at that level, and never in Newcastle

Te Kaha

First Grade
Oh joy oh joy. Another Yawnion troll without a website to go to. You would think all those toffs would know how to set up a website, but I guess it's hard to get wireless broadband on a laptop in a Volvo.

I heard Zinzan Brook really wanted to play League, but Souffs didnt need anyone for their reserve grade at the time.

Honestly, you twats denying that Benji wasnt ever in Unions sights!

You cant even get that right... you really are so very very stupid... Zinzan Brook was offered a contract with Manly but he turned it down.

Loudstrat

Coach
:lol: I certainly hope your knowledge of rival oval-ball codes is better than your knowledge of foreign accents.
Which is better than yours obiously.

Whats wrong with you Yawnion types? All resorting to name calling anlittle girly insults - I guess you lot have nothing about the merits of League and Union to continue this discussion. Typical gang mentality I guess.

4 Nations starts soon. You'll drool over the athletes.

Latest posts