What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name two players from the Rugby World Cup that you would love to see in the NRL

Te Kaha

First Grade
Agreed Te Kaha, Union players are super atheletes, League players are just park footy players.

Also Union players are much smarter and better role models.

If you say so... i wouldnt agree with that at all... better get you sized up for that straight jacket.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Thats sound logic.

Can I join your and your mates little Union snobbery gang??

Since i have never been in a "Union snobbery gang" you are asking the wrong person... if you think there is one and want to join it that would make you a bit of a wanker.

Canard

Immortal
I would imagine that would be considered the minimum criteria for your gang to be honest.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I would imagine that would be considered the minimum criteria for your gang to be honest.

There you go again.. with your imaginary gang... do you also talk to imaginary things.. like the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, god???

aqua_duck

Coach
Everyone on this forum is a league fan to some degree, it's just a select few who are so insecure that they can't bring themselves to recognise the existence of other sports. League is my favourite sport but I can also appreciate athletes from other sports

Canard

Immortal
Aqua, your making a statement like your defending some sort of minority. You do realise that your the Goliath to League's David in terms of what sport has more supporters, defenders, media friends etc.

To me, its the pro-union crowd are claiming that League players are hopeless hacks, and that Union guys would to a man walk into any League side in the world.

Loudstrat

Coach
The sooner you guys realise that Rugby Union players are all conquering super heroes, and that League players are hacks the better.

Heck Rugby 7's players "chose" to play that code because its so lucrative, and they are far better athletes than NRL players............
:lol::lol: I knew I recognised Te Krackpot from somewhere! I remember his claims that Rugby 7's were super athletes and no NRL was good enough - with some proof about Namibia and the Olympics!!!!

Obviously Te Brainless would say anything to win an argument in Yawnion's favour. So now that he has f*cked this thread and made it a troll thread, here's a challenge.

The topic: If Ben Kusto played Yawnion no one would ever have heard of George Gregan. 50 words or less. Go for it.

Canard

Immortal
He only seems to stray into the League forum, when there is some criticism of Union going on.

Its like he has some flashing red siren on his desk that goes off, "What's this, someone is criticising Union players, I MUST DEFEND THEM!"

Te Kaha

First Grade
Aqua, your making a statement like your defending some sort of minority. You do realise that your the Goliath to League's David in terms of what sport has more supporters, defenders, media friends etc.

To me, its the pro-union crowd are claiming that League players are hopeless hacks, and that Union guys would to a man walk into any League side in the world.

Where has anybody said that? you are making shit up... can you provide links to anywhere on this board that "the pro-union crowd" has said that? i very much doubt it.

:lol::lol: I knew I recognised Te Krackpot from somewhere! I remember his claims that Rugby 7's were super athletes and no NRL was good enough - with some proof about Namibia and the Olympics!!!!

Obviously Te Brainless would say anything to win an argument in Yawnion's favour. So now that he has f*cked this thread and made it a troll thread, here's a challenge.

The topic: If Ben Kusto played Yawnion no one would ever have heard of George Gregan. 50 words or less. Go for it.

Stop talking shit... I have never said that, you are doing your usual job of lying when you cant come up with any proof of your statements... you make claims, add a few emotes like a little girl and cant back them up in any way... all you have is drivel.. its all you will ever have.

Te Kaha

First Grade
He only seems to stray into the League forum, when there is some criticism of Union going on.

Its like he has some flashing red siren on his desk that goes off, "What's this, someone is criticising Union players, I MUST DEFEND THEM!"

Someone has to put you morons right... i mean its not like you would ever let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Canard

Immortal
Be interesting to see what ratings the RWC final has tomorrow night in Australia.

With no local interest, especially in states like Vic, WA, SA etc. it might hopefully aim for ratings in the ball park of a mid table Toyota Cup game.

Im waiting for the real Union to start, the World Sevens, that were the real athletes and money is.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Be interesting to see what ratings the RWC final has tomorrow night in Australia.

With no local interest, especially in states like Vic, WA, SA etc. it might hopefully aim for ratings in the ball park of a mid table Toyota Cup game.

Im waiting for the real Union to start, the World Sevens, that were the real athletes and money is.
It probably wont rate that well.. since aussie isnt in it.... but you already knew that.

crocodile

Bench
Everyone on this forum is a league fan to some degree, it's just a select few who are so insecure that they can't bring themselves to recognise the existence of other sports. League is my favourite sport but I can also appreciate athletes from other sports

At last, someone with some brains. When will you mugs acknowledge that there are some damn fine footballers in all codes.

Loudstrat

Coach

So can everyone else here. Appreciation doesnt mean "Think they are superior" like you are crapping on about the RWC players.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
f**k me, what's with the Kiwis always saying Aussie instead of Aussies?

Grinds my f**king gears :crazy:

They also say 'I've been in Aussie for x amount of months' or 'The beer in Aussie is better than New Zealand'

Good to see Te Hehe here, but be careful boys, he might start insulting you with barbie doll taunts.

Latest posts