What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name two players from the Rugby World Cup that you would love to see in the NRL

rabble

Juniors
Ioane and Dagg. Several others incl. Beale. But those two would be good for a start.
Prob Marshall in RU with all the broken field play. I imagine D. Johnson might make a good flanker.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Digby Ioane (Hes a machine)
And
Quade Cooper (Would love to see how he goes, most of his errors are just getting dominated in the ruck every time hes tackled, that wouldn't be a problem in league...)

Brutus

Referee
Does Thorn still play union?

If so, another year at the Broncos wouldn't go astray.

Parra

Referee
Does Thorn still play union?

If so, another year at the Broncos wouldn't go astray.

Thorn is about to add a RWC to every other trophy he has. Incredible career.

Jerome Kaino would go well in the NRL

Panfas

Juniors
Ioane & Cooper for mine. Cooper would be better playing RL as it would allow him to play to his style, he is quite similar to Benji in some ways

whall15

Coach
I have seen much of the Union World Cup, I tried to watch a bit last night but Hadley really shits me.

Is Habana still ridiculously quick?

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Jerome Kaino nearly signed for bulldogs apparently a few years back
Ditto Nonu with Tigers

Hosea Gear, Robbie Fruean & Rene Ranger - (gear has since resigned with NZRU) are players league should target more - suited to league IMO.

Ioane with a doubt would be a weapon.

Manu Tuilagi (england) is a gun and only very young - woudltn mind seing Wigan or an ESL club give him a big pay packer to play League.

Brutus

Referee
Actually from what I saw last night that Digby fella would be a gun in league. He goes ok.

Sonny Bill and the shoulder charge lol

otori

Juniors
Halfpenny and Pocock for mine. Halfpenny is a great broken play runner and has a good boot despite that missed penalty

Didgi

Manu Tuilagi (england) is a gun and only very young - woudltn mind seing Wigan or an ESL club give him a big pay packer to play League.

No RL club in England could give him a pay packet "big" compared to what Union is likely paying him.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Big Nonu would go alright out in the centres somewhere, he's a machine. O'Connor would make a great fullback too-quick, with great hands

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Ioane can come to the knights ... A wing pairing of Ioane/Uate would be amazing.

Ranger is another beast I'd take. Reminds me of a mini Lomu. Should be playing for the All Blacks imo

Latest posts