What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Fein

First Grade
mate u done what i done and spelt Dikes instead of Dykes lol..like it was a big deal hey..Although i would say that was bought up to deflect the attention away from what was actually being said.

It's the thought that counts Tommy, you're spot on. ;-)

Kiki

First Grade
I love being lectured on my intelligence by a man who can't spell or understand even the most basic rules of grammar. The irony is truly delicious.

Fein

First Grade
I love being lectured on my intelligence by a man who can't spell or understand even the most basic rules of grammar. The irony is truly delicious.

ZOMG, ZOMG, ZOMG!!!!!

It's elocution 101.

:lol:

Raudonikis

Juniors
i have actually seen plenty of your posts where u havent bothered with spelling correctly,and even miss used words as far as using them in the right context.But if you want to be pedantic>ok

Thomas

First Grade
imo Myles could have been baited into sh*tting in the corridor. What was that family's agenda? They could be behind the whole thing. Their story is full of holes.

Yeah, their little kid did the poo.

Plus he's a staff writer for the Daily Telegraph...and I think he works for News Ltd at a managerial level too.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Yeah, their little kid did the poo.

Plus he's a staff writer for the Daily Telegraph...and I think he works for News Ltd at a mangerial level too.

i knew it! nobody likes small children. little arsholes. is it any coincidence that babies need nappies? exactly.

Fein

First Grade
i have actually seen plenty of your posts where u havent bothered with spelling correctly,and even miss used words as far as using them in the right context.

Yes, I have seen heaps of them as well.

It's a bit of a stiki for kiki, that one. :p

Thomas

First Grade
I'm going to start a protest. No more number two's in the bowl until Nate is cleared.

We all need to stand up and do our part...or squat...or whatever you do.

Latest posts