What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Norths Tiger

Juniors
okay two things that blow my mind in this story -

"Myles had been drinking with Roosters teammates Willie Mason, Mitchell Pearce and Mark O'Meley at one of the Crowne Plaza's night clubs until about 4am"

ah yes Mitchell excellent call to go out on the piss until 4am one week after you are involved in a nightclub assault where two of your team mates are charged.

(and before anyone jumps down my throat, i know he wasn't charged or anyting but still...have a weekend in woulda ya Mitch?)

I saw Mitchell Pearce standing outside the Crows Nest Hotel last Monday night i.e. the Monday night after the Saturday night at Tank. But I suppose he does have fairly high-level ice-throwing skills to maintain.

Dunno what planet you live on but if I still had a stomach bug, I wouldn't be out on the drink. F**king stupid Myles.

Thats it Timmah and until 4am @ that, anyone who cant see through this poor excuse needs to take the league goggles off.

I feel bad for the poor bloke. Firstly, even though he's an NRL player, I'm not going to begrudge him a drinking session. None of them had any dramas while out so they were obviously doing the right thing. And this is hardly the first I've ever heard of someone getting caught outside their hotel room in a state of undress... and Nate had the extreme misfortune of getting caught in such a situation with bowel issues? I mean can you imagine how embarrassed the bloke would have been having to do his business in a hotel hallway?

As embarrassed as any of us would be, at least we wouldn't have to suffer the further ignominy of having graphic details of the incident all over the news the following day. I know you lot all think it's a big laugh, but fair dinkum, how bad must the poor guy feel?

Seriously, think about it .. he finished drinking at 4am, then it all happened at 8am. Is anyone seriously going to try and convince me that it all happened because he was being a drunken lout? He probably would have just woken up and felt like we've all felt after 4 hours sleep with that seedy post-alcohol feeling. And then all that happens to him! Now headlines, disgrace, and massive fines. I seriously hate what this society has become.

Seriously who gives a sh*t?.......oh wait a minute Nate Myles does.

..te-he.

Tommax25

Bench
There was probably more intelligence in the sh*t on the floor than in Myles head :D

This is why people shouldn't sleep naked unless they know exactly whats going on, at 8am confronting a family in the nude, one of the youngsters could cop some morning glory in the eye.

ha lol :lol:

Didgi

What makes anyone dump in a hotel corridor anyway, footballer or not? The Roosters need to start wearing clothes, for a start.

Kiki

First Grade
are some of you seriously trying to defend him?? oh man. come on people. i am all for league players being able to have a drink and have a normal life but getting blind drunk, naked and sh*tting in a hallway is not normal behaviour.

and if he had such a bad virus why was he out drinking??? i mean really.

Generalzod

Immortal
are some of you seriously trying to defend him?? oh man. come on people. i am all for league players being able to have a drink and have a normal life but getting blind drunk, naked and sh*tting in a hallway is not normal behaviour.

I tell yeah what's not normal Kiki your Avatar...

coolsteve

Juniors
apparently , they weren`t sure who dropped the burger . but after clever detective work ,they followed the trail to the fire escape , the evidence was all over him(need more balance when you squat):oops:

Azkatro

First Grade

Hypothetically speaking (and you can't just say "I wouldn't let it happen"), what would you do if you woke up after 4 hours of sleep and feeling seedy thinking hmm, I need to go... so you jump up and forget you're in a hotel room, and next thing you know you're in the hallway and the door locks behind you. Of course, you're still in a state of undress because you just jumped out of bed.

What do you do next?

coolsteve

Juniors
Hypothetically speaking (and you can't just say "I wouldn't let it happen"), what would you do if you woke up after 4 hours of sleep and feeling seedy thinking hmm, I need to go... so you jump up and forget you're in a hotel room, and next thing you know you're in the hallway and the door locks behind you. Of course, you're still in a state of undress because you just jumped out of bed.

What do you do next?
why, i always take a dump on the floor

Brutus

Referee
That will be a legendary drinking story for him in the future years.

Somehow I doubt it.

It may be funny for other people to talk about, but for dwarf head this is something he would love to erase from his life if he could.

He will forever be known as the hotel dumper.

He may struggle to pick up chicks from now on.

Latest posts