What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown

Frederick

Staff member
This is nothing what I have installed for Fred.
He made this personal

How, pray tell, have I made this personal? By talking about Gagai and what a terrible footballer he is? Not my fault you may or may not be related to him. If you can't handle random people on the internet having an opinion about a footballer that differs from yours, then maybe you shouldn't be on the internet...

Frederick

Staff member
Now I'm curious, what did you install for Fred?

New operating system on his laptop? A satellite dish on the roof so he can get foxtel and not miss any knights games?

With the way things are id prefer if he took the satellite dish away so I didn't have to watch them :lol:

First Grade
With the way things are id prefer if he took the satellite dish away so I didn't have to watch them :lol:

It's like a disease isn't it mate, you know we are going to get flogged but you just have to watch just in case :(

Woosh

Head Moderator
Ding ding.
I would like to know what Brown coaches at training.
Can't even get the team do the basics right.
On top of that 5 hitups in the opposition 20 aint going to score you points.
Playing conservatively not looking to offload ain't going to score you points.
Persall coming on as an utility aint going to score you points.
In what world did Brown as a former hooker himself think Persall was going to be any good at hooker?
The team is better off getting thrashed by actually playing some football instead of getting thrashed by playing Nathan Brown's negative style of football.

Interesting the person who started this thread back in 2016 identified the issues very early on.
Kurt Mann is our Persall.
A very familiar story unfortunately.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Interesting the person who started this thread back in 2016 identified the issues very early on.
Kurt Mann is our Persall.
A very familiar story unfortunately.

“The person” LOL.

At least we p*ssed off that turnstile Gagai aye Flush?

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Can’t believe I am saying this as I have been one of his biggest fans

But surely the pressure is well and truely on NB now?

Loose next week and it’s season over after six weeks.

Swarzey

Bench
Good manager type, knows how to manage a salary cap and build a roster. Thanks Browny, wouldn't have the talent of Ramien, Pearce, Klemmer, Lee and f**k even Hunt has been a good buy without ya.

Now f**k off back to the Super League you god damn f**king fraud of a coach.

Volcom6685

Juniors
Good manager type, knows how to manage a salary cap and build a roster. Thanks Browny, wouldn't have the talent of Ramien, Pearce, Klemmer, Lee and f**k even Hunt has been a good buy without ya.

Now f**k off back to the Super League you god damn f**king fraud of a coach.
Did you just listen to his press conference . He said the coaching staff (including him ) take responsibility for the loss tonight

Swarzey

Bench
Did you just listen to his press conference . He said the coaching staff (including him ) take responsibility for the loss tonight

Good. Credit to him for recongising it falls on him. Now whether or not he does anything about it or anything gets better, we'll wait and see. I however, don't have an ounce of faith that this side will really improve.

Volcom6685

Juniors
Good. Credit to him for recongising it falls on him. Now whether or not he does anything about it or anything gets better, we'll wait and see. I however, don't have an ounce of faith that this side will really improve.
Bring in Ese Ese and Moga and we will see a bit of an improvement straight away imo

Swarzey

Bench
Bring in Ese Ese and Moga and we will see a bit of an improvement straight away imo

i'm not going to say Ese Ese is awful, its clear his mind isn't right after losing his dad in the off season, but he's not up to scratch for the NRL this season. Hunt nor Ramien haven't done anything wrong and in particular Hunt doesn't deserve to lose his spot to Moga.

Volcom6685

Juniors

i'm not going to say Ese Ese is awful, its clear his mind isn't right after losing his dad in the off season, but he's not up to scratch for the NRL this season. Hunt nor Ramien haven't done anything wrong and in particular Hunt doesn't deserve to lose his spot to Moga.
Ese Ese had a strong game in reserves . And Moga scored a try and set one up