What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt For Origin 3 ?

Nathan Merritt For Origin 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kooriguy

Juniors
yes need some speed and skill in the backline. dont bring mini back and piss off fat boy and the garbo.

1. stewert
2. merritt
3. lewis
4. cooper
5. hayne

alot more tries are in that backline.

he is the form winger of the comp, and he has shown his form is permanant which equals class, he has shown his potential for 1 and a half years now, theres no turning back for max.

he should of been there in the first place, and NSW need to make wholesale changes anyway, and you would think Merritt should be next in line, he was first but got pushed back.

El Masri is an average player, his goalkicking is his saviour, without that i reckon he would be in Premier League, defence is poor, unless something is given to him on a platter, he shows absolutely no attack, and under the high ball he is definately prone.

I rate Covell just as much as El Masri, there is no difference in their games seriously, both slow as a turtle.

Now Gus Gould has said the word, Merritt will be In, Gus Gould has very strong links with NSW as we know.

fourplay

Juniors
Rabbitohs2005 said:
he is the form winger of the comp, and he has shown his form is permanant which equals class, he has shown his potential for 1 and a half years now, theres no turning back for max.

he should of been there in the first place, and NSW need to make wholesale changes anyway, and you would think Merritt should be next in line, he was first but got pushed back.

El Masri is an average player, his goalkicking is his saviour, without that i reckon he would be in Premier League, defence is poor, unless something is given to him on a platter, he shows absolutely no attack, and under the high ball he is definately prone.

I rate Covell just as much as El Masri, there is no difference in their games seriously, both slow as a turtle.

Now Gus Gould has said the word, Merritt will be In, Gus Gould has very strong links with NSW as we know.

You don't watch bulldogs games... El Masri is probably the best defensive winger in the comp. He always makes the right choices and doesn't miss tackles. I can only remember about 2 bombs in the last 2 years that he failed to take that led to tries.

scuzzi

Juniors
kooriguy said:
he would pummel that cat tate in d.. and has speed enough to stay with inglis.

merritt is sh*t, tate is allround better in every way. I'd love to see inglis on merrit, biggest mismatch in origin history.

QLD 3-0!!

Mr Saab

Referee
kooriguy said:

Tate will be lucky to play and Inglis would throw him into row 12

haha

Juniors
I think he should, if not grothe should get a run.
El Masri should not be mentioned in the same sentence as the above two, we dont need a goalkicker until we find try scorers.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha Merritt....

bahahahahahahaahahahaha

Well if its sh*t blues players you want, lets go for it.

1 - D.Simmons
2 - J.Moodie
3 - S.Hegarty
4 - N.Bradley-Qalilawa
5 - N.Merritt
6 - B.Anasta
7 - J.Williams
8 - B.Kite
9 - D.Irvine
10 - J.Perry
11 - C.Fitzgibbon
12 - C.Heighington
13 - A.Tupou

14 - P.Cusack
15 - Reece Simmonds
16 - C.Newton
17 - M.O'Halloran

Blues will win for sure :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
kooriguy said:
LOL What a crock:lol:

But anyway I think the Blues should have him on the wing,Matt King(couldn't have happened to a better man;-)) needs to be dumped he's not a winger he's a centre.

But he's been crap anyway.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
fourplay said:
You don't watch bulldogs games... El Masri is probably the best defensive winger in the comp. He always makes the right choices and doesn't miss tackles. I can only remember about 2 bombs in the last 2 years that he failed to take that led to tries.
el masri is not the best defensive winger, he always just goes for the intercept, and i have seen him bumped off a few times already this year.

Latest posts