What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Merritt puts his hand up for selection to the NSW Origin squad

Zinga

Juniors
Looks like I was proven right.

Sutton and Reynolds folded when another team took it to them.

Merritt didn't have an open line the entire night thus was unsighted.

All in all one could say that Souths lost the moment Inglis decided to not turn up. To a team missing their two best forwards, and Robson guiding the team.

Looks like it's a one man team after all.

I guess you could say the same with you guys and the Storm the other night in regards to your halves?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I have to laugh at the indigeneous conspiracy theories for merritt not being selected...

You guys do realise that two of the origin debutants are of indigeneous backgrounds, including the bloke picked in the exact same position merritt plays..

I have to laugh at the indigeneous conspiracy theories for merritt not being selected...

You guys do realise that two of the origin debutants are of indigeneous backgrounds, including the bloke picked in the exact same position merritt plays..

Yeah, probably one of the more ridiculous articles I've seen all year. Just plain stupid.

Big Sam

First Grade
So after injuries and alleged off-field incidents, could Max finally get his chance?

Galeforce

Bench
this NSW side will be creamed in Origin2 . My preference is Max not to be chosen and instead origin3 when Reynolds and Sutton may also become candidates. Maloney and Pearce are phonies , last night reconfirmed that , when they could not lead team to a win.

Big Sam

First Grade
this NSW side will be creamed in Origin2 . My preference is Max not to be chosen and instead origin3 when Reynolds and Sutton may also become candidates. Maloney and Pearce are phonies , last night reconfirmed that , when they could not lead team to a win.

To be fair, Maloney and Pearce have led a team to the GF. Reynolds and Sutton will need to do likewise before they are really considered.

I'm sure that there will be several articles in the paper about Merritt getting a call up... Then Daley / Fulton will go with Taufua / Uate / McManus instead.

Or they will pick three players and have another "train off".

Channel nine just mentioned that should Ferguson be stood down, Merritt, Uate and Taufua are in contention. I will bet that Taufua will be thrown a debut before Merritt.

Latest posts