What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Tinkler relinquishes ownership of the Newcastle Knights

kmav23

Juniors
everythings okay

895526-nathan-tinkler.jpg

carcharias

Immortal
reminds me of the time when cronulla ceo legend Tony zappia... who secretly took money from this fake cancer patient

he turned out to have committed fraud ...

09-rugby.jpg

and now the Sharks are flying baby.

Bet that cuts you deep..ey?

Karma's a bitch ain't it Knoughts fans?

Who could forget the way the majority of you on here went off half-cocked when the fat merkin was buying the club

Slackboy72

Coach
Scary. I hope for the Knights sake that bank guarantee has no strings attached.

And of course the big issue is Bennett. He is signed to HSG. If HSG goes under I doubt the club can afford to pay him well into 7 figures.

Look for the Roosters, Dragons, Titans and Raiders to be circling.

Apart from the fact that Bennett isn't contracted to the Knights directly and I would be interested to see if they could afford him without the Fat Man.

They can afford him. Tinkles didn't bring much to the table except paying off some debts. The issue is if they exist as a legal entity.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Where are all those people who were telling the Knights board to just sell the club to him asap and the whole media saga trying to make the board out to be the bad guys because they were trying to safeguard against exactly this situation.