What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Tinkler relinquishes ownership of the Newcastle Knights

Delboy

First Grade
The scary thing is, these debts are paid after a threat of legal action of some sort, from his horse partners, Hunter Stadium and the ATO

The Knights deserve better treatment from the owner than this

round 1

:D

even I don't believe it...but that is what they are saying.

Hey if Adrian Peterson can do his ACL and MCL and come back, not miss a game and run for 1600 yards without a knee brace anything is possible.

needed doing anyway

Ulysseus

Bench
This must have been Moffo's promised B.F.N.

1912-so-much-win_inline.jpg

sharko

Juniors
Newcastle have been a financial and administrative basket case for decades, they really seem to be unable to manage a club without constant handouts and then doing deals with rogues.

It should not be up to the rest of the footabll clubs to bail them out again.

If Newcastle cannot survive without another handout then move the franchise to the Central Coast and give Perth and another Qld team a go, maybe they can do a better job of running a football than the Knights.

It is time the ARLC got professional and ruthless with clubs that mismanage themselves and make no attempt to fix the culture of incompotence!

I think that's the point. Sharks clowns are trying to get some of their own back.

I'm not sure why. Even if the Knights were left broke they would still be in better shape than the Sharks. And of course the Knights have not been bailed out by any RL administration. The Sharks meanwhile took cash from the NSWRL for years only to stab them in the back and take Murdoch's dollars.

jc155776

Coach
Sharko is a troll not a sharks fan.

Still, I feel for the knights but te way some acted when tinks bought them and defended the way he was contacting players etc is conflicting

Latest posts