What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridders

Coach
Grizzlies beat the Thunder 95-83 in Game 6 to take this to a Game 7. First one of these playoffs.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Thunder win, progress to face the Mavs.

I think the Grizz would have been the team to most likely to beat the Heat and don't see any of the Bulls, Mavs or Thunder having enough to stop LeBron or Wade.

Big Mick

Referee
I see the Bulls beating the Heat TBH.

Bulls have more inside, and I think Rose is going to abuse Bibby, Chalmbers.

Deng wont defend LeBron well...but meh...

But Boozer has it all over Bosh imo...and Noah is a fantastic defensive player.

They'll force Heat to hit jump shots imo.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I see the Bulls beating the Heat TBH.

Bulls have more inside, and I think Rose is going to abuse Bibby, Chalmbers.

Deng wont defend LeBron well...but meh...

But Boozer has it all over Bosh imo...and Noah is a fantastic defensive player.

They'll force Heat to hit jump shots imo.
I actually think Deng is a pretty good defender - maybe not elite but he's got enough size and quickness to bother James this series.

Didn't think the Bulls would win a game this series by such a margin but wow. Taj Gibson is really growing on me as a player, Bulls bench could be the difference in this series.

MattYg1

Bench
I actually think Deng is a pretty good defender - maybe not elite but he's got enough size and quickness to bother James this series.

Didn't think the Bulls would win a game this series by such a margin but wow. Taj Gibson is really growing on me as a player, Bulls bench could be the difference in this series.

Deng was robbed not making the All Defence 2nd Team at the very least, he has been amazing all season defensively

and the last few weeks by Gibson have been amazing on both ends of the court.

I dont see the Bulls winning another game by such a margin but honestly the Heats biggest challenge will be combating the Bulls bench... how do they begin to make adjustments for game 2 with that bench?

Bulls in 6!!! still my prediction...

abpanther

Staff member
Bulls were all over the boards tonight, they are big and play very well defensively.

If Deng can continue to shoot like that they will give themselves every chance

Big Mick

Referee
I was just basing Deng prediction off when He has been on Lebron this season, Lebron has been shooting 58% percent based on Hollinger, also 65% on iso play's.

But Deng did great today.

I think this team has the mix that troubles Miami.

Boozer and Noah are good in the paint...and they'll be better in the rest of the games, bescause tbh..Bosh wont have this type of game again for at least another game...Noah was pretty good, Boozer was quiet defensively.

Gibson's dunk on Wade was beastly...lol. Awesome stuff.

The Bulls combination of quick scoring PG, two big men, and an athletic perimeter shooting SF troubles the Heat imo. If they contain Wade's shots on the perimeter, and James' iso play's, they have a great shot to win this in 6.

ByRd

First Grade
Big win for the Bulls, the Heat will come back but I think the Bulls are going to be too strong over the series, also how good was the dunk by Gibson on Wade...what a poster!!!

Big Mick

Referee
It just seemed that the Chicago bigs were getting plenty of rebounds and second chance points

No no I agree.

Just funny looking at the stats. I was shocked.

Looks like when they rebounded they kicked it out and were shooting jumpers.

andrew057

First Grade

Deng is a legit elite defender, no doubt about it. His efforts this season were superb and was very unlucky to miss out on All NBA Defensive team accolades.

Notaleaver

Juniors
with my beloved suns out of any contention i guess ill go for:

memphis because theyre the big underdogs

and chicago because theyre entertaining and id like to see another legendary player be sculpted with a championship in his breakout year (rose)

ceagle

Bench
with my beloved suns out of any contention i guess ill go for:

memphis because theyre the big underdogs

and chicago because theyre entertaining and id like to see another legendary player be sculpted with a championship in his breakout year (rose)
Have you been living under a rock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts