What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridders

Coach
with my beloved suns out of any contention i guess ill go for:

memphis because theyre the big underdogs

and chicago because theyre entertaining and id like to see another legendary player be sculpted with a championship in his breakout year (rose)

Haha bit late mate.

Ridders

Coach
Alot of good potential Final series.

Could be the young guns; Bulls vs Thunder. Heat vs Mavs; replay of 2006.

I'd be pretty pumped for a Thunder vs Heat Finals.

ByRd

First Grade
Beat the heat (yes im a hater) and as Laker seeing them lose will make this season a bit better lol Im tipping the Mavs to get up tomorrow, have had 8 rest days and they will be ready to go. I cant see any of them slowing down Dirk and he will dominate this series.

Beat the heat (yes im a hater) and as Laker seeing them lose will make this season a bit better lol Im tipping the Mavs to get up tomorrow, have had 8 rest days and they will be ready to go. I cant see any of them slowing down Dirk and he will dominate this series.

Everybody is talking about the 8 day break being bad for the Mavs but it's the best thing that could happen to them IMO veteran players who are your key you don't want them going through a hard 7 game series against LA it's okay for OKC they're young but Dallas needed the break.

Dirk will beast this series I reckon he wants that 06 revenge so bad

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Everybody is talking about the 8 day break being bad for the Mavs but it's the best thing that could happen to them IMO veteran players who are your key you don't want them going through a hard 7 game series against LA it's okay for OKC they're young but Dallas needed the break.

Dirk will beast this series I reckon he wants that 06 revenge so bad
Agreed for the most part - only thing I'm think is how hot JET and Peja were in that Lakers series, maybe they cool down with a lay-off?

It's a concern but worth the risk IMO OKC are leading right now but they haven't defended Dirk at all so far he's getting to the lane far too easily and they are making some bad decisions elsewhere on D, they just let Terry nail a wide open 3.

ByRd

First Grade
Massive game from Dirk, he is 22/22 from the free throw line and has 44 points with a couple of mins to go, he is a beast.

ByRd

First Grade
48 points on 12/15 shooting. 24/24 from the foul line and to go with that he also had 6 boards, 4 assists and 4 blocks, unbelievable.

Big Mick

Referee
What a game...

Westbrook needs to stop thinking he is a great shooter...he isn't.

Do your job...be a facilitator and give it to KD. 3/15 with only 3 assists for a PG of his talent is ridiculous.

ByRd

First Grade
Agree with you on Westbrook, he needs to reign himself in and take control in the stronger aspects of his game, he showed in game 7 when he isnt just looking to shoot, how much he can help his side and thats the way he needs to play.

Big Mick

Referee
Agree with you on Westbrook, he needs to reign himself in and take control in the stronger aspects of his game, he showed in game 7 when he isnt just looking to shoot, how much he can help his side and thats the way he needs to play.

Exactly.

Game 7 he just took his shots if they were there and just was great.

This game and a few games of the other series...he was selfish and wanted to throw up 20 shots.

Ridders

Coach
What a game from Dirk. Also credit to Terry and Barea for providing great support off the bench.

I remember reading before the series how Terry wanted to outplay the entire Thunder bench; well he equalled their total points production.

Exactly.

Game 7 he just took his shots if they were there and just was great.

This game and a few games of the other series...he was selfish and wanted to throw up 20 shots.

Credit the Mavs D though they closed the lane on Westbrook and he looked frustrated throughout the game, every missed shot came with an angry face.

Ridders

Coach
Impressive win by the Heat in Game 2. Good games from both Lebron and Wade.

Series tied 1-1 going into Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts