What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
I know they'll have no room but imagine Dwight in Chicago with Rose & Boozer...woah.

I think he may go to the Nets. Especially when they move to Brooklyn...to pair him with D Will...that'd be sick.

Lakers might trade Bynum & a few others + draft picks for Dwight...but I dunno...I can't see it..

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Dwight to the Nets would be cool. Would have to get another team or two involved to get a Dwight to Lakers deal done.

Big Mick

Referee
1/8 in clutch situations with last possession & 24 seconds left either tied, down by 1-2.

LeBron is certainly clutch! lol

Ridders

Coach
How about the Grizzlies eh? Just a game away. Really excited for a potential OKC vs Memphis series.

Lakers beat the Hornets and take a 3-2 series lead.

Of perhaps more importance (ok maybe not but still) was this dunk from Kobe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIxH4A1o42A

Feels like years since he's last done that.

Last edited:

Ridders

Coach
Also Orlando thrashed Atlanta in Game 5 to bring it back to 2-3. Hawks have a chance to close out at home.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
What a dunk!!! his best dunk in a couple of years, that is the BLACK MAMBA right there.
Only?

But seriously, given how many "has Kobe lost it" articles were written over the last week or so I'm not surprised he busted out a couple of big moves to remind everyone he's still around.

I don't expect to see JJ Reddick hit his first 5 shots again, including an improbable, Dr J-esque, spinning lay-up over two defenders, or so many long contested jumpers. Hawks wil close out the series at home in game 6.

ceagle

Bench
bowdown_smilie.gif
Durant

Tiger Hawk

Bench
GOOOOOOOOOO HAWKS!!!!

Made me sweat there at the end, but a great finish to the series. Hold some hope against Chicago, we picked up a win against them but also suffered two lop-sided losses.

Wonder what's in store for the Magic and Dwight.

Who you seein' in the second round now, Jameer?

Big Mick

Referee
Got a feeling Celtics might make a play for Dwight. All their contracts run out end of next year...except for Rondo & Jeff Green I think.

They can offer Dwight max deal to play with Rondo and they can build pieces around them.

Boston bigger market, he'll be appreciated alot more.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
SVG needs to go, his game plan of shooting 3's all season long is getting boring, The Magic need to do what ever they can to get CP3, then i'm sure Dwight will stay, they need a better pg, J-Rich needs a better pg, he was playing well at Phoenix with Steve Nash, then he gets to the Magic and is expected to just shot 3's, he's a better player than whats he has dished up the last few months, SVG ruined his game.

Ridders

Coach
Congrats to to the Hawks, will be interesting to see what they can do against the Bulls.

Lakers also closed out today against New Orleans and will face the Mavs after they closed out against the Blazers. Dirk vs Kobe for the first time in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.