What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Nothing beats seeing two goofy white dudes fire up for a game - Brian Cardinal & Dirk.

Never thought I'd say this, but go Dirk and go Mavs.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Lakers have dusted off Joe Smith to start the 2nd quarter.......WOW! Most critical game of the season and we're seeing a guy who's played maybe 100 minutes in 3 months.

andrew057

First Grade
Lakers still not dealing with the high pick and roll. Will be interesting to see if it keeps up.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Peja is ICE cold. 4 open 3s and been off on each and just shot an airball. Still, they'll start going in soon.

0-3 down but anything can happen. LA get a win @ Dallas then come home confident at home then it's game on.

Hopefully if the Mavs can make it all the way to the finals they play the Heat for revenge on the B.S that was the 06 finals

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Tremendous from the Mavs. For the life of me I don't understand how the Lakers, after maintaining a nice little cushion through the middle two quarters by going inside, revert to a perimeter based offence down the stretch. Why was Bynum even on the floor late in the fourth? Kobe hit some big shots but also missed some and ALL of them were fall away type jumpers with a hand in his face. Why wouldn't they post up Bynum? They had the chance to keep the series alive but they've blown it, Mavs should sweep this now.

ByRd

First Grade
I cant believe we are down 3-0, really i dont believe it. Like you said Tiger Hawk, we went away from what was working and it cost us again, thats game 1 & 3 that we have blown, unbelievable.

Ridders

Coach
Celtics take down Miami 97-81. Big game from KG, 28 points, 18 rebounds.

Grizzlies also beat the Thunder in OT 101-93. Lead the series 2-1.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Mavs got the brooms out for this series - Lakers swept. Bynum & Odom ejected in the fourth for cheap fouls, real dignified way to finish the season.

Might be the end of Phil Jackson in LA, if so I don't see the Lakers winning another title with this group of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts