What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jerseys

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Nuke said:
This isn't quite what you're after SalfordRedsWA, I'm sure, but this is what the Knights new alternate jersey should look like.
Joey_NK06.jpg

Can you host that Jersey on your site? I would love to use it in my game.

Nuke

Staff member
Righto. I'll put that one on, plus the Joondalup Giants kit for the benefit of SalfordRedsWA. I've done both the Giants 1st Grade & Reserve Grade kits, but I'm sure you're after the 1st Grade one.

Nuke

Staff member
Damn. My computer is playing funny-buggers. I'll have to upload them another day soon.

Kiwi

First Grade
The Dragons away jersey screams soccer. They should have just made it look completely 100% like the steelers jersey. As for the no collars, I don't really care either way, my club has no collars which doesn't bother me.

I can see why they went no collars on the dragons new jersery's though, with a collar the away strip would look worse.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
It's a soccer -like jersey to trick all those footballroo bandwagoners into buying it thinking its a soccer jersey.

I'm glad to see that sanity has FINALLY prevailed and the steelers side of the venture is acknowledged

steven_tiger

Juniors
i am undecided on those stgeorge strips.

i like the traditional red V, or this year's jersey, more than that one at this stage...

Balmain Bug

Juniors
I have been informed that the new Souths jersey was to be a red coloured jersey with minor touches of Myrtle. not sure if that will still be the case now with the release of the Dragons official alternate strip.