What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL Logo?

What do you think of the new NRL logos?

• Total voters

beave

Coach
Wonder how that premiership logo will go when its embroided onto a jersey, just hope the trophy part isn't too detailed an image for it to be embroided decently. Other than that, I think they're pretty good. You can't please everyone.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Love the whole suite. As many have said the corporate one lacks something, but the premiership, state leagues and such are all superb.

Perth Red

Post Whore
WA logo looks great, in fact I like them all and very pleased to see a brand across the game at all levels and in all States and Territories. Well done!

Fire

First Grade
Disappointed they didn't play "Tina Turner - Simply the Best" in the background when unveiling all this.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Queensland have kept theirs for years so its good they still have the "Q" on their logo.

The second community/development logo should be the main one. This is probably the first time we've used an official logo without a football and Im very disappointed.

images

images

images

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Doesn't the origin QLD logo stay as is??

I am pretty sure that QLD logo displayed is for the jerseys of all the kids and adults who play up here up to QLD cup level??

I could be wrong though.

The new Origin logos are slightly different to the QRL/NSWRL logos. They were on Myles' and Gallen's jerseys in the press conf today.

beave

Coach
yeah, i just seen those pics and noticed that. I wonder why the SMH was reporting the QLD wasn't changing?? Maybe I am misinterpreting what they were saying.

some11

Referee
Here you go beave. My only real gripe is with the corporate/competition logos, I am fond of the old font with black/white contrast which is why I like smithies mock-up.

2aiom7r.png

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
I wonder if there will be logos for special round based on what we've seen.

• Bronze/gold for heritage round
  • Pink/grey for WiL
  • Something for indigenous round
  • Anzac round