What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New NRL Logo?

What do you think of the new NRL logos?

• Total voters
If you're going to have a star, why not just embroider the year in a bar below the club logo.

The only clubs who'd munch up space would be Souths, Roosters and to a lesser extent Manly-Warringah and Canterbury-Bankstown.

In all seriousness...Wests and Balmain's comps and Saints comps could be stitched on top and the merger comps underneath it.

But what about Norths 1921/22 wins? Would they go on the Manly jersey too? :)

Diesel

Referee
Or less cluttered would be a small white star around the emblem for a premiership and a bigger gold one for every 5 p/ships to replace the smaller stars

Prometheus

Juniors
In all seriousness...Wests and Balmain's comps and Saints comps could be stitched on top and the merger comps underneath it.

But what about Norths 1921/22 wins? Would they go on the Manly jersey too? :)

No. Norths were part of the Northern Eagles, but have nothing to do with Manly. They would go on the Central Coast Bears jersey if they gain entry though.

I'd prefer the years though and not stars.

And while we're at it...the players could have stars for how many SoO and National Test matches they have played.

Darren Lockyer's jersey would have looked a treat :)!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If it?s a soccer tradition then let the A-League copy it.

CC Mariners do it with regards to premierships (not championships).

Wonder if they should put a toilet seat next to the two stars when they win the championship this season... :crazy:

Clarke

Juniors
Something I saw tonight whilst watching the cricket.

The Sydney Sixers have '01' in a silhouette next to the Cricket Australia logo in the same shape as the CA logo indicating they won the 1st Big Bash League.

Maybe something like that could be a goer for the BBL? Like Melbourne would have '12' next to theirs?

no

Tigers? Dragons? 30 odd titles there.

Two titles there

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
NSWRL Academy logo
2191847_1_S.jpg

Interested to see more of these logos as they come out.

GAZF

First Grade
The container for "Academy" makes the top V look very awkward. I would have preferred to see the logo made taller for these special applications.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
The container for "Academy" makes the top V look very awkward. I would have preferred to see the logo made taller for these special applications.

I think this is another subset of the banners for Academies, Origin squads and other things.
It'll look okay if they keep it consistent.

rFAgu.jpg

RbRtM.jpg

rZKlR.jpg

Also interested in how they sort out the Women In league logo, if there'll be one.

00031335-image.jpg

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's changed year on year, might be their chance to standardise it.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
PWpCn.jpg

Chanced upon this logo on on NRLMasters.com. Not sure how legit it is, as it seems to ignore the standard template

Last edited:

GAZF

First Grade
Looks pretty legit. I wouldn't be surprised if the NRL tag logo is like that as well.

Bengal

Juniors
Never thought much about the new logo until I saw it on a few jerseys. Looks good on its own, looks weak as piss on a jersey. Hate it. The green is not dark enough, the logo is not strong enough to stand out as anything more than an irritation.

Latest posts