What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Anonymous

Juniors
Good luck Knight. :D
As I said before, seek out roopy or antonius in the Knights forum. They have their fingers on the pulse.

ParraMatt

Bench
Also Matt23 is involved in getting the Knights team started next year as he will be playing for them next season after being released at seasons's end on an agreed negoiation.

Knight

Juniors
Hmm, doesn't seem likely that we will be able to get a Knights team happening, we need heaps more.

Anonymous

Juniors
lol... it's still early days Knight.
I'm very confidence that new teams will be forming before the year is out.
Cheers.

Pistol

Coach
I am looking for a run in the possibles against the probables. Any team out there looking for a new player? I am putting my hand up for nomination if anyone should require it.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Rookie Watch

Name: Broncodroid
NRL Team: Brisbane Broncos
Height: 6"4
Weight: 105kg

The above is the NFL side of me coming through, but yeah, I am officially registering as a Forum 7's Rookie / Free Agent willing to give this a go.

Cheers

Raider_69

Post Whore
The raiders team is in full swing
awaiting one person before we finalise the 15 man team

Willow, chalk us up for the novemeber tourney :twisted: :twisted:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Broncodroid said:
Rookie Watch

Name: Broncodroid
NRL Team: Brisbane Broncos
Height: 6"4
Weight: 105kg

The above is the NFL side of me coming through, but yeah, I am officially registering as a Forum 7's Rookie / Free Agent willing to give this a go.

Cheers

Cronulla will take you on.

You also get a free night with one of our lovely mermaids.

Anonymous

Juniors
Broncodroid, don't listen to them. They promise that to everyone and I have yet to hear of anyone hitting a six. ;-)
Hope to see you around during the Possibles vs Probables mate. :D
:thumn

Big Mick

Referee
Broncodroid.

Penrith would love to have you. You wont have the stress of playing every single match with Penrith's rotation system.

You'll get a fair go, and you've got the chance to join the team that will be the premiers in 2005.

consider it.

Mick

Broncodroid

Juniors
Damn guys, I posted my availability long ago (Sep 14) and was signed up by the Parramatta Eels and being a guy who prides himself to be one of his word, my loyalties are there for 2005. As for beyond that, I will play it year by year.

Thanks for the invitations though, good luck and see you on the F7's field so to speak :D

I must say, looking forward to it and I love the work the mod / Admin team put into the setup..awesome stuff!

Latest posts