What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Bomber

Bench
The Bulls have at least five spare positions for Season 2006. Please PM if you are interested...we will take anybody (even Manly supporters lol)

Pistol

Coach
The South Sydney Rabbitohs have a few spots open for next season as well if you are so inclined. Please feel free to direct any enquiries myself or if you want a response quickly direct it to Rabs as I may be going in for shoulder surgery in a couple of days. We welcome all newcomers.

Pistol

Coach
Fergo said:
Hey, id love to be in the forums7 next year. anyone looking for a great player?

Souths are in the market for a couple of players for next season. We would love to have you as part of the team for next season.

Bomber

Bench
The Bulls are still very interested in signing any new recruits. As I've repeated over and over, everyone is welcome. Why sit on the bench for one of those other teams, waiting for an opportunity, when an opportunity exists right now?

Don't wait any longer - contact us now.

bartman

Immortal
Just to remind anyone keen for to write for an experienced forum 7s team with a colourful history :D, the Rhinos have spaces available for their 2006 squad.

Full time or part time, new players or an old player looking for a change, please come to the Rhinos team thread and introduce yourself if interested,

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=55149&goto=lastpost

Or if you prefer send a PM to myself or (from 19 January) to Parramatt.

Bomber

Bench
Thank you RB.

I'll wait a while and would be interested in hearing other offers first ;-)

Cheers
Bomber

bartman

Immortal
With the Rhinos now not running around in 2006, our remaining players became free agents:

Hightown Tiger - now Penrith for '06
Not so silent Bob - sitting out '06
ParraMatt - sitting out '06
bartman - now Eels for '06

As a teammate can recommend them all as reliable, consistently good writers with MOM awards and mid-high 80s averages.

Thanks and see you all on the field.

Latest posts