What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signing !?!

fish eel

Immortal
http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/06/24/148771_cowboys.html

He's a prop BTW

http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiersh...160/season/2010/manasemanuokafoa/default.aspx

NRL+Rd+1+Broncos+v+Cowboys+L4W95NzzzLUl.jpg

Can this bloke play in the halves?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cronk won't come...

ONLY if we were stupid enough to include the incentive to play SoO as a 'bonus' option in his contract. Honestly, any GM who, under the current cap system, pays ANY play ANY sort of bonus (over and against match payments) should be sacked on the spot.

And MM played almost exclusively 2nd row for the Rabbitohs when he was 'pretty good'

I'm not an expert on player contracts but I'm aware that plenty have players have the rep incenstives written in their deals and I'm told that Mannah is the same.

sooty

Juniors
Im hearing from a very good source that the deal for Luke O,Donnell is all but done he is keen to return to Sydney for his final contract and will fit in well at Parra. Now to sort the halfback/five eigth issue.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Im hearing from a very good source that the deal for Luke O,Donnell is all but done he is keen to return to Sydney for his final contract and will fit in well at Parra. Now to sort the halfback/five eigth issue.

well if that is the case than there's a certain person at our club who'd make a very handy poker player..

lewiscook

Juniors
Surely we have signed Cronk. When will it be announced?

A signing and less then the calibre of Cooper Cronk for next year would be dissapointing for Parramatta.

Tbh a couple of weeks ago KK looked all but stiitched up with Parra now things have changed. we must have signed another halfback it would be ludicrous for us to go into the next season with what he have got.

Suitman

Post Whore
It's a shame really.

KK was one of our brighter sparks last night, and has been for most of the season.
Not saying I don't want Cronk, but if I had the choice of Mortimer or KK playing alongside Cronk, I'd take KK anyday, with Humble second.
Real shame if he's gone.

Suity

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
It's a shame really.

KK was one of our brighter sparks last night, and has been for most of the season.
Not saying I don't want Cronk, but if I had the choice of Mortimer or KK playing alongside Cronk, I'd take KK anyday, with Humble second.
Real shame if he's gone.

Suity

He's GOOOONE Suity........

lewiscook

Juniors
It's a shame really.

Real shame if he's gone.

Suity

Cronk ain't coming, to good to be true mate.

Suitman

Post Whore
Cronk ain't coming, to good to be true mate.

If your only basis for Cronk not coming is that it's too good to be true, I think I'll just sit back and see what happens.

..............and if he doesn't come, it won't be for that reason.

Suity