What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Maccas4177

Juniors
All these players move on when the goings are tough to what they hope will be bigger and better things. As soon as the mighties turn into a would be power house, they all want back in.
Personally, they can all do one!

Ads

First Grade
Peach is a gun. Still lives local, been hanging with some of our players lately. Get him.

He must not sleep at night with us being premiers!

Correct.

It burns them all.

They thought we flogged them at home only a few weeks ago we got this.

Then the Sharks played different tactics in the GF and the robotic storm team didn't know what hit them or how to counter it.

Last edited:

Chimp

Bench
I'll take both Peach and Latu - both would be outstanding for us!

For all I love the Peach, he's an excitement machine, and it only feels right he should play for us, if it was a choice I'd actually probably take Latu - that bloke has it all. Imagine how good he could be if Flanno and Gal got into his head.

southland

Juniors
1. Dugan
2. Feki
3. Loots
4. Peach
5. Holmes

Strong. Although I'd keep Holmes at 1. under other circumstances.

All these rumbling Peach not happy at Pennies, Bird not happy already with Broncs.

I bet they all want to play with the premiers, i remember when players would find reasons to leave us, now they want here

Generalzod

Immortal
If the rumour is true that Bird does not want to go to the Broncs , well let Maloney go to the Knights and give the 5/8 spot Bird

If the rumour is true that Bird does not want to go to the Broncs , well let Maloney go to the Knights and give the 5/8 spot Bird

General, No way we want to lose Maloney. He is the ignition switch of our attack and he plays with a confidence and arrogance past Shark sides have lacked.

I see him in a Sharks jersey next year. If others disagree put your balls on the line here and now and say it won't be so.

Dare you too.