What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

shaggs

Coach
Isn't there an old saying that is something along the lines of, if you throw enough shit, eventually some will stick

Foz

Bench
Was listening to the race station this morning and they had Gal on.
Basically not happy his old man might be supporting Qld now he doesn't play origin anymore but they asked him about Cronk.
Said he didn't know what was happening behind the scenes but said someone asked him that question yesterday.Just said I don't know how Jimmy and Cronk would go together.

Generalzod

Immortal
General, No way we want to lose Maloney. He is the ignition switch of our attack and he plays with a confidence and arrogance past Shark sides have lacked.

I see him in a Sharks jersey next year. If others disagree put your balls on the line here and now and say it won't be so.

Dare you too.
I don't want to loose him either....

myrrh ken

First Grade
One of the rags was suggesting the rumours about Bird were way off the mark and he has guaranteed a spot as 13 allowing the cyclops to move to prop.

He def will be happy with that.

Madsharkie

First Grade
No way I want Bird over Maloney. Ever. He's just not that good... I remember him playing 6.

I would only consider it if Maloney was guaranteed to be gone and we couldn't get a legit 6.

Maccas4177

Juniors
haha classic line from Heighington "He'd probably fit in well. At least Wadeo wouldn't be canning him every time he got the ball. If he does come here it'd be awesome for the club but that's up to Flano and the club."

Stalefish

Juniors
kyle flannaghan still wont be ready for when cronk finishes up. could be shanes downfall there. just throw maloney another 150k and end this shit.

chewsta

First Grade
LOL Heighno's comment about Wadeo canning Cronk is awesome!
There must be some truth to the rumour. You would think both Chad and heighno would have shot it down.

Why we dont just give Jimmy what he wants?