What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewsta

First Grade
To be fair he is just a kid that's never played first grade that has been "thrown to the lions" in this instance.

I remember my first interview when I took out a major poker comp and it was a very daunting experience to say the least. It was only getting shown on the pokernews.com website but still farrrrrk me I couldn't even remember the questions the bird was asking me

Your not Dan Bilzerian are ya? ;-)

Card Shark

Immortal
Footballers aren't that intelligent as a rule. We all know that. He sounded like a 19 year old gen y Instagram/Facebook communicator.

No crime. As long as he can play

I have listened to it & it's not nearly as bad as some have made out.

He will be fine once he gets a few interviews under his belt

Gummyman

Juniors
1st post here.

Keep an eye on this bloke signed from Parramatta juniors, Balmain SG Ball especailly if he gets a run in his preferred position - fullback. I watched a bit of SG Ball last year and he went as well if not better than the supposed new GI - Latrell Mitchell.

Don't know how much game time he will get this year being one of the youngsters in the NYC squad.

Grapevine tells me he has been training as a 7/9 - strange but that is what coaches are paid for.

Go to google - facebook - scott hogan rugby league. Video of some of his stuff.

I can't provide the link as I don't have enough posts to be allowed.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
1st post here.

Keep an eye on this bloke signed from Parramatta juniors, Balmain SG Ball especailly if he gets a run in his preferred position - fullback. I watched a bit of SG Ball last year and he went as well if not better than the supposed new GI - Latrell Mitchell.

Don't know how much game time he will get this year being one of the youngsters in the NYC squad.

Grapevine tells me he has been training as a 7/9 - strange but that is what coaches are paid for.

Go to google - facebook - scott hogan rugby league. Video of some of his stuff.

I can't provide the link as I don't have enough posts to be allowed.

Welcome to the forum mate.

Get ready for the time of your life.

bluefox1968

Juniors
What phar-can Madness ?

I reckon the forum is a great 'escape' for JEN-YOU-WHINE Sharkies fans who would otherwise slit their wrists or do something else stoo-pid...

It's all a bit mad - but you love it, Quigs!!!!

bluefox

chewsta

First Grade
500K seems a tad low for Reynolds IMO....

I thought so too. A premiership winning halfback with his whole career still in front of him should be able to name his price, Every club in the NRL would have shown interest.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
i have a feeling we will end up with Maloney.

It has been the chooks plan since last season. We are desperate and they know it

Status
Not open for further replies.