What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Perth Red

Post Whore
Play rugby league see Las Vegas

play rugby union see bath
Playing Union sevens would probably be the best option if free travel is your motivator! Olympics, cmwealth games if they happen again, world sevens circuit: Dubai, Madrid, HK, LA, Cape Town, Vancouver, Singapore, Perth,

I reckon thats the best format of either code to play and see the world!

Wb1234

Referee
Playing Union sevens would probably be the best option if free travel is your motivator! Olympics, cmwealth games if they happen again, world sevens circuit: Dubai, Madrid, HK, LA, Cape Town, Vancouver, Singapore, Perth,

Well nrl players on 1 million pa can afford a holiday to Europe or America
Rome, London, Paris, Tokyo, Buenos Aries and Edinburgh etc.
What’s wrong brain ? Nrl signing union players upsetting you ?

Maximus

Coach
Wallaby signed .. check
Next .. all black signing

could this be the start of floodgates

All Black Caleb Clarke is linking with South Sydney Rabbitohs, as he looks to take his pre-season training down a different path, before joining the Blues in late January.

Dumb merkin stopped after Rabbitohs and didn't bother reading the rest.

Brian potter

First Grade
Well nrl players on 1 million pa can afford a holiday to Europe or America

What’s wrong brain ? Nrl signing union players upsetting you ?
Not at all mate. The more the merrier for me but union unfortunately is still the bigger game whether you or I like it or not.

Brian potter

First Grade
Nrl is the biggest rugby competition on earth by a long way

and is growing at a fantastic rate whereas most union competition are stagnating or going backwards
The NRL is the only professional RL competition compared to 6 or more union comps and of course its international fixtures and competitions , tours etc.

Wb1234

Referee
The NRL is the only professional RL competition compared to 6 or more union comps and of course its international fixtures and competitions , tours etc.
England club union four clubs have died more will follow

super rugby is basically dead in Australia and struggling badly in nz

france has half the crowds the nrl gets and one third the tv deal

but sure the 6 nations will make up the difference

you can’t compare any union competition to the nrl that would be stupid

You know rugby union is on its last legs when it has no choice but to host the Sevens in Perth. No other city in Australia wants it.